1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[CD-Order] not in Mail-Database

Discussion in 'General Infiltration Discussion' started by mat69, Oct 5, 2003.

1. mat69

mat69 just fooling around

A friend of mine has purchased INF 2.9 and a T-Shirt for me over PayPal. He has got an e-mail from paypal that everything went fine, but now he checked if his e-mail adress is in your database (Adress Check), it is not there.
    That shall he do now? (I know, sending mail to addresschange@theonlinegaming.com )
    And I won't pay it twice, because at PayPal (ok, I know, generated mail ;) ) they think that it has worked.

[Edit]: I know, that there is an own failure-point, but I think it is better to be sure, than not to be. ;)
    And so I can see if more people had/have problems with the INF-Store.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2003
  2. codenet

codenet -R4|}-

yes ive had the same problem. I used my moms email (she has the credit card) and ive put that email in the checker and all i got was "failure".

3. Harry_C

Harry_C Getting old ... and drunk

Well, i tried the email checker and apparently they have my old email in their database.
    But i know they have the right RL address, so I don't care.
    Anyway, you should contact DaddyBone to be sure everything is ok.

4. Ice

Ice New Member

This also has happened to me....I ordered through paypal a week ago and can't check my address through the database.

5. Private~Parts

Private~Parts metamorphose-tetraform

same here, have e-mailed them though.

edit: I have checked paypal and it all seems fine there.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2003
  6. MunkE

MunkE Complete ****ing loon

7. GNAT

GNAT ...

Sounds like your purchases don't get automatically entered in the database, like the one your checking is previously compiled and not dynamic. Check with db I guess, I think he had something to do with setting it up.

8. Big_Duke_06

Big_Duke_06 Charlie Don't Surf!

I'm in pretty much the same boat - ordered on 24 Sept, not in the database. I sent an email to the above mentioned address, hopefully everything is cool. The return mail I got from PayPal had the correct shipping address, I just wanna make sure that I actually get a CD from the first batch...

Matthew

9. erehwoN

erehwoN The Bass Ackwards BTL

From DaddyBone:
    Right now, he's a bit behind on replies because of all the work involved with getting 2.9 out the door. Don't despair however, as he should be able to get back to everyone who's written in the next day or two. :)

10. mat69

mat69 just fooling around

Thank you for the info, it worked now :)