1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

CBP2 - Beta 2 maps

Discussion in 'Unreal Tournament 2003/2004' started by Sparky, May 23, 2004.

1. Sparky

Sparky Retired Administrator

I noticed this over at ProU, and I don't see why we can't give them a go - they're open tests anyway. I've given them a run and hell, they're pretty farken good. Tydal has a few smesh problems (some of the trim seems to be at different levels), but I'm pretty sure they've been fixed. TensileSteel on the other hand suffers from no health bases... and most of you know how much I hate that. The layout on the other hand is great, nice and large too.

I'm gonna start playing these and get some comments in this thread soon, lets help these guys out and get some comments happening. And just remember, this has to be done sorta quick, as the pack's being released next Thursday.

DM-CBP2-Tydal (TDM for sure)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Download: www.heisher.net/temp/dm-tydalbeta2.zip

DM-CBP2-TensileSteel

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Download: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/colin.murphy5/DM-CBP2-TensileSteel.zip

2. DrahguneyeZ

DrahguneyeZ Spirit of the Dragon

3. {MåçE}

{MåçE} ma$e is back!!??

you might want to post a link to the thread as well cuz comments have been made and the mappers made some more posts saying what they would change, what they wouldnt.. etc etc.. i tried both of them, and they are pretty cool. tensile steel has kind of bad framerates and the layout is kind of odd.. i dont think it would be used in competitive play, but its still pretty cool.