1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

CBP1

Discussion in 'Unreal Tournament 2003/2004' started by MasterBlaster, Aug 1, 2004.

1. MasterBlaster

MasterBlaster The Master of the Blaster

Has the first CBP from UT2003 ever been converted to UT2004? IMO this was the best pack of the two. Some of the maps will not currently play on UT2004. Some will not rebuild either.

2. Swedix

Swedix Retired from UT2004

No, but I think they are working on it.
    At least I hope so.

3. Selerox

Selerox COR AD COR LOQVITVR

CBP2 SUCKED.

I hope they do remake it, it was far better than the dross that got pumped out with CBP2. I'd be happy if just CTF-Betrayal got remade, simply because it's a superb CTF made :tup:

4. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Speedemupus-Guitarist-Shreddish

Aw crap. Glad I caught this post. I assumed CBP1 would be compatible and was gonna have both packs uploaded to my server this week. Here's to hoping they get it done.