Case sensative server

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

crapulence

Nov 16, 2003
Visit site
I have just moved my UT 99 server to a new host. The server is a microsoft box but the redirect is apache. I am having issues with the redirect now working on some maps. I believe that it is due to the Apache server being case sensative. I seem to remember a thread reply you (BDB) made about case sensative servers and a program to run on apache to fix this problem. I have hunted around for that thread but can't find it again. I would appreciate it if anyone has info on this problem.

BDB

May 9, 2000
NC, USA
www.planetunreal.com
No there is no program to fix this. Sorry
The only way is to turn off case sensitivity in the web server software (I do not know anything about Apache).
or rename the uz files to match case of the maps.