1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

CantSee beta1.2 uploaded

Discussion in 'Mapping' started by phillys, Sep 23, 2001.

1. phillys

phillys Continuing the Legacy....

Hey guys! CantSee beta1.2 is now released! You get the file by clicking the attachment below. Enjoy! I guarantee that this beta is definitly better than the last.

2. phillys

oops here's the attachment

3. phillys

anyone? Come on!!! Play it and pls tell me your critics :)

4. phillys

Is there anyone alive out there?

5. Papapishu

Papapishu 我是康

:boom:
    Nope we're all dead :)
    come on people, try this out, Psychotic (and I´) have worked to the bones for it...

6. XyberBob

XyberBob New Member

Okey Dokey :D

Just downloaded it now, I will try it out and get back to you. Er..exactly what is the point of this mutator? To make lots of things half/fully invisible? Tell me what it is! Cya!

7. Papapishu

Papapishu 我是康

well it's sort of an anti-balance mutator.
    You know the ones that makes good people fat or lousy people invisible?
    Thisone instead makes the GOOD people invisible, which is very unfair to say the least, but If your'e good, then you will have soneone equaly good to fight since everyone else will be scared stiff :D (I cant use the word s-h-i-t... :D)

8. phillys

listen to papapishu man, he is the big brain behind the weapons stuff eventhough I solved it myself :p Tell me your comments? I wanna see how my first mutator give good players a chance to kiss those losers goodbye:D Anyway, this will also encourage people to race to the top to gain invisibility

9. XyberBob

XyberBob New Member

Soz

I couldn't update all yesterday, I was out, but from what I could tell your mutator is good! It does what it plans to do and from what i could tell there were no bugs. The concept of making you invisible when you get a good score is cool. Any more plans for mutators/mods, I will be willing to test.

10. Papapishu

Papapishu 我是康

Well, were setting up a site with our work right now, if you would like to have a hand into it, you can go there from time to time, check out the new and make small reviews to send to us if you like.

11. Jacob Korn

Jacob Korn Crimson Strife Mapper

this mutater is aswem!

the only but i noticed was when i had two enforces the left hand one wasn't transparent at all. but seeming as the enemy only sees one enforcer it dosn't really matter.

bob how far r u in that C++ tut

cya

12. phillys

oh, s-h-i-t! I forgotten to make tose dual enforcers invisible!!! :( I will fix that ASAP but I have school test :( Thanks for all he compliments

13. Jacob Korn

Jacob Korn Crimson Strife Mapper

no prpblamo :D

14. XyberBob

XyberBob New Member

Also...

Is it possible for you to make the weapons automatically invisible? For a moment before the weapons are ready for use, they are not invisible. Apart from that, it rox, especially excellent with the Lazy Matrix mod.

15. phillys

why do I suddenly get compliments for my first mutator? The first version when I release and no one give a f-u-c-k about it :(