cant find the map Acity block version 2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Lethal Dosage

Serial Rapis...uh, Thread Killer
well unfortuantly, all mapping has ground to a halt, mostly because of work, (i'm doing 60hr weeks ATM) so there has been no time to much else except work, and sleep.

EAS-TrenchWarfare neva got the mapping finished, n the others neva got too far beyond the concept stage. things just too busy.

The only thing i got done was a tiny TDM map, which was purely for some fast paced shooting to keep me playing INF, (which i don't even have time for now either), and in my opinion it isn't good enough for release, as its fairly simple with nothing really special n no eye candy

If i eva start mapping, I'll probaby finish either EAS-TrenchWarfare, or the the Railyard one. But there won't be much mapping going on in the near future, so don't hold ur breathe