Can't create an account on Liandri Wiki?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Metalfist

Nov 6, 2010
Liandri Wiki said:
You are free to edit the site without creating an account, but if you're interested in doing more than just a few random edits, getting an account can be very useful. It's a painless process, it allows other editors on the site to get to know you better (for example, seeing where your interests lie), and gives you access to additional features.

It is supposed to be a "painless process", but I can't find where I can register a new account (or did I overlook something?). It only directs me to the login page. Besides that it says that you can edit a page without an account, but I still haven't been able to do that? If there would be a big Register next to the Login that would help a bunch. Could this be fixed please?

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
We turned off registering because we got buried by spam. I need to update the wiki and then add some spam prevention stuff before we open it back up. I might have to lose the cool custom skins in order to make that happen, though.