1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Can't create an account on Liandri Wiki?

Discussion in 'Site Discussion / Suggestions' started by Metalfist, Sep 22, 2015.

1. Metalfist

Metalfist New Member

It is supposed to be a "painless process", but I can't find where I can register a new account (or did I overlook something?). It only directs me to the login page. Besides that it says that you can edit a page without an account, but I still haven't been able to do that? If there would be a big Register next to the Login that would help a bunch. Could this be fixed please?

2. Wail of Suicide

Wail of Suicide Member

I can't register either. It'd be nice to be able to do so to make some edits.

3. dr.flay

dr.flay Dr.Flay™

I assume they are still having problems with the Wiki :(

4. Hunter

Hunter BeyondUnreal Newsie

We've just moved server and are having a couple of teething issues it will be sorted :)

5. Sir_Brizz

Sir_Brizz Administrator Staff Member

We turned off registering because we got buried by spam. I need to update the wiki and then add some spam prevention stuff before we open it back up. I might have to lose the cool custom skins in order to make that happen, though.

6. Manticore

Manticore Official BUF Birthday Spammer

Do you think that will ever happen?