1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Cannot uninstall UT2004

Discussion in 'Hardware, Software & Troubleshooting' started by neilthecellist, Apr 17, 2005.

1. neilthecellist

neilthecellist Renegade.

Ok, I'm having this really weird problem...... Ever since I got the latest patch for UT2004, I can't uninstall the game. I've tried both uninstallation methods:

(1) Add/Remove Programs, finding Unreal Tournament 2004 and clicking Change/Remove
    (2) Start >> All Programs >> Unreal Tournament 2004 >> Uninstall Unreal Tournament 2004

Both of them give me absolutely no dialog box or anything, the computer simply makes a floppy-like noise and no message comes up... I need to get rid of the game, my dad is making me.

2. Angel_Mapper

Angel_Mapper Goooooooats