Canadian history questions....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Deathwing

Raucous Rodentia
Mar 15, 2000
Canada
1) What were the six battles that Canada fought during World War 1? Could you give a description of each?

2) What were the causes of this bloody conflict?

3) What did Canada contribute to WW1 at home and abroad?

Thanks, I need to know this for my annoying socials class....

mobace

rimmerlike :(
Originally posted by Deathwing
1) What were the six battles that Canada fought during World War 1? Could you give a description of each?

2) What were the causes of this bloody conflict?

3) What did Canada contribute to WW1 at home and abroad?

Thanks, I need to know this for my annoying socials class....

1) Trick question.

2) Non-house trained moose.

3) Moose steak

larrystorch

Jul 16, 2001
The Right Coast
www.beyondunreal.com
1. Battle of Mooseburgers, Battle of Eh?, Battle for 51st Statehood, Battle to Save the World from Bryan Adams, Battle to rid itself of Quebec, Battle against the Python's for the Lumberjack skit.

2. They're Canadein, no other reason needed.

3. Not sure saving the French is considered a contribution. We all regret that move

/me ducks :D

Just kidding guys and gals, just kidding

tarquin

design is flawed
Oct 11, 2000
UK
www.planetunreal.com
Canada is a country that should have had American know-how, British politics, and French culture.
Instead, they ended up with British know-how, French politics, and American culture... :p

only kidding. My granddad was Canadian :)

The_Inflictor

Honest and unmerciful
Mar 25, 2000
Midlands
Originally posted by tarquin
Canada is a country that should have had American know-how, British politics, and French culture.
Instead, they ended up with British know-how, French politics, and American culture... :p

only kidding. My granddad was Canadian :)

I can imagine Maggie Thatcher being PM of Canada. There'd be a civil war...she didn't like the French.

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
2.)
German, french, british and russian imperalism. Serb extremist murdered the Austrian throne succesors in Sarajevo.
So Austria-Hungaria posed Serbia an ultimatum to turn the murderers over. However this was never meant serious.
They always wanted to conquer Serbia and so they did.
Germany was allied with Austria so we joined the war. This triggered a cascade of complicated bi-and trilateral defense and assistance treaties, thus involving whole Europe into the war