1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Can you offering image hosting?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Hunter, Jun 14, 2003.

1. Hunter

Hunter BeyondUnreal Newsie

Ok as LHA said in the DAS (Digital Art Showcase) attachments are not allowed.

IF you can offer hosting for people who are unable to get hosting reply here.

2. Beowolf

Beowolf hail to the king

3. phatcat

phatcat akward cat

www.animedominion.com has is looking for artist, if your willing to host it there we will gladly let you link.

4. LHABulldog6

LHABulldog6 Fall for that.

Yeah, in fact, I can host images. Signatures and whatnot. Hit me on AIM (LHABulldog6) or ICQ (124412439).
    Hunter, I'm not a moderator or anything, but thats not to say I would mind doing so. Hell, someone has got to get the word out again :)

Last edited: Jun 14, 2003
  5. Hunter

I can also host on my web site (hunter's home). Drop me a line on MSN, ICQ or AIM info in profile

LHA i'd like to moderate here as well, i can happily get the word out all over the place

6. LHABulldog6

The word out as in, the whole no attachments, and the restart of the Signature Exchange, and the Digital Art Showcase, not like run around saying, "OMG HI IME NEW MAEK ME A MOD!!!11"

7. Hunter

i know what ya mean honest ;)

/me remembers when Sparky's place was just a small set of 4 forums at the botton of BuF

8. LHABulldog6

Good times, good times. Only a few of us ever went down that far on the main index, and it kinda kept it out of the way, like a bathroom stop on a Kansas highway :)

9. BlAcK_PlAgUe22

BlAcK_PlAgUe22 I ooze.

2 moderators (Sparky and Liz) are more then enough for sleepy forums like this one.

10. AMMAGETSVM

AMMAGETSVM wild

I think so too. It will take a while for this forum to pick up some momentum again; it all depends on how dedicated we are to its use, and what we put into it.

wb Sparky! I guess since his leaving thread was wiped out in the cataclysm, we've gone back to a time when he's still with us. :D

11. LHABulldog6

I know Plague, but I can dream, cant I? Ok, sorry, nope. I'll get back to my stewing ;)

Oh yes, welcome back Sparky, it is your Showcase :)

12. DrahguneyeZ

DrahguneyeZ Spirit of the Dragon

lol yea you can dream.

Attached Files: