1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

can t use new bonus pack models

Discussion in 'Hardware, Software & Troubleshooting' started by kornfed#1, Dec 24, 2000.

1. kornfed#1

kornfed#1 New Member

i can use them offline but when i try to use them online i spawn as a male model. dont tell me to add serverpack thing because its there.

2. Taker

Taker UT Junkie

3. kornfed#1

kornfed#1 New Member

i can use them offline and i can make my bots them but when i go online i become a male model

4. Nevar

Nevar New Member

I assume you are not running your own server. The server you connect to has to have the skins installed. Even if the server is running the new bonus pack they may have chosen not to include the skins...

5. Imaginos

Imaginos Deathball addict?

6. kornfed#1

kornfed#1 New Member

its not that,the server has the models .i can see other peeps using them and its not force delete thing ive looked

7. Imaginos

Imaginos Deathball addict?

Sounding like a borked .ini now.

Can you choose a different standard model? Female commando for example and have it work properly?

8. kornfed#1

kornfed#1 New Member

yeah .im going to try and play as a skaajar or cow and see if it works.will let you know .thx

9. kornfed#1

kornfed#1 New Member

ok ive delete and reinstalled ut 3 time, added the 436 patch and the bonus pack.and still cant use the models online. i also tryed to use the models from the frist bonus pack.they dont work either.

p.s. the server has the model too