can somoone try making "Metal Pets"?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SvartWolf

Moonlover Wolfhearted
Feb 27, 2006
Santiago//Chile
I was just wondering, there isnt any modeller or skinner metalhead who would like to make models of "Metal Pets" like Eddie of Iron Maiden or the hooded guy of Blind Guardian? I'm just new in Unreal Tournament and i recently bought UT2004 and have downloaded a lot of good skins and models, but I think that would be great to play with eddie, or frag the skelleton of megadeth(don´t know the name... it have one?)...
Like I said above, im really new to Unreal and I was Overwhelmed trying to make something in the editor .. so I request...

here are some images..
thumb.eddie.01.jpg

B0002EXH54.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

543301-music-resized200.jpg

iced_earth_something_wicked_this_way_comes_a.jpg

etc... etc...etc...

PD: If there is already a model of something alike would you please write the link, thanks...

PD2: I know that is difficult to someone to have the time to do it, but i don loss anything trying

PD3: this part of the forum is difficult to find :p