CAN SOMEONE MAKE MORE COOL FINAL FANTASY MODELS OTHER THAN TIFA?!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

XxNovaXx

SCUBA STEVE DAMN YOU!!!!!
Jul 28, 2004
Can someone make some models of these pics?
PLZ?! :lol:

Edit: Btw the blonde guy is Cloud, the White haired guy is Sephiroth, And the Black haired Guy is Zack :) just for your reference.

Attachments

• Final Fantasy 7 ( Cloud ).jpg
    Final Fantasy 7 ( Cloud ).jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 22
  • cloudshiny.jpg
    cloudshiny.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 22
  • Sephiroth, Zack, and Cloud.jpg
    Sephiroth, Zack, and Cloud.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 30
  • 197341_20031003_screen001.jpg
    197341_20031003_screen001.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

Mr.Wigglez

Wiggle With Me!
Jul 14, 2004
Plz Make These Models :)

Ive been wantin these models since ut2k4 came out :). and i posted this awhile ago. Nova jus tryin to see them to i guess. i guess he wants to be like me :)

Aug 2, 2004
An elite killa on the sc board interesting. Well there are many female characters out there aren't male FF characters though. One can hope but I am unsure. The best thing you can do is assemble a set of photos giving a view of the characters from all angles to make it easy to model.

Mr.Wigglez

Wiggle With Me!
Jul 14, 2004
hey hide u think you could change the animation??? plz :)

edit: yes they way they made him move sucks. hide if u redo do him plz change the way he moves. thank you. he moves like those lizard ppl in cbp2 moves and they move gay.

Last edited:
Aug 2, 2004
Cloud is pretty cool so it would be nice to have in UT2004 though I wouldn't mind having a usable verison of his sword.

XxNovaXx

Jul 28, 2004
if u wanted to u could make his special taunt his cool sword spin thing that he does at the end of battle (raises sword over head and twirls like a helicopter blade) that would be awesome.

he definatly needs new animations the ones he has now blows hard
if u could give him regular male skin jumps/dodges that would be sweet. the model is good enough just needs a few modifications listen to wiggles he has the right idea ... be like u :stick:

The Helios

Keeper of the Ancient Ones
Apr 17, 2004
Yeah. A complete set of new taunt animations would be greatly appreciated. Or you can replace the shield guns for its huge sword (on a crazy modification).

Mr.Wigglez

Wiggle With Me!
Jul 14, 2004
Me and Nova dont care bout all that we jus want to make him have better animations. play with him in third person and he moves like he has a stick in his ass. all they would need to do is make him walk like every other guy on ut2004 and it would be perfect.

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
Well they managed swords no probs in the Chaos mod :tup: So I don't image a little mutator for a sword weapon (assuming there isn't one already) would be too hard :)

Mr.Wigglez

Wiggle With Me!
Jul 14, 2004
i just wanted to know if anyone out there would redo the way he walks cuz they way he walks is gay. is anyone out there up for the challenge of doing it. if i could do that stuff i would alreadt done it but i suck with computers.

XxNovaXx

Jul 28, 2004
yea wigglez sucks with comps and uhh so do I read my sig :)

no need for super crazy mods just a simple update of the anims would be enough to make me happy i mean he already looks good enough so no real need for anything more ty if anyone trys to work on the anims