Can someone help me out?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Wadeo

May 10, 2004
I was just wondering if there's a way to add maps to the demo version of Unreal Tournament 2004. I got to high school and we have numerous computers that have the demo loaded, simply because the full game would take up entirely too much space on the school machines. We've been playin' the demo since it came out and we've agreed that it's time to find some new maps. I own the full game and play it quite often at home, so I'm familiar with the way maps work in the full game, but in the demo I beleive there's code inserted, or a lack there of, in the UT2004.ini file. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to help me and my fellow people out? Yes, I know it's not what the demo was ment for, but I'd really love to play any other maps other than the demo maps. Particularly for DM. I don't care if they're user made maps or not, if that's a little less "copyright infringement" or something in legal non-sense.
Thanks ahead of time. :2thumb: