can anyone make a skin for my clan

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

bigasian

Aug 21, 2005
we are a new clan needing some severs, a website, and we think we should have some custom skins. if u ever heared of [-dam-] then thats us. we also need some members.so if you want to help you can join us. well if you need to ask a question then email me at bigasian1234@yahoo.com
please help us:cake:

i am [-dam-]big_asian

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
maybe you can add some pix or give us more info of what you definitaly want as skin

and welcome to the board

maybe you also take a look at the SkinCity SkinPack section, I`m sure you`ll find there some great skins for clan play ;)

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
skincity.beyondunreal.com
Welcome bigasian.

You should post some more infos , if you want a skin .

1. For what game (UT , UT2003 , UT2004)
2. What do you want (complete new skin , clantag somewhere on the skin , which model do you want skinned ...).

3. Pics will help .

bigasian

Aug 21, 2005
the [-dam-] plays on ut2004 and we are thinking about malcolm or xan.we also wanted to have D A M on there somewhere.if the whole D A M thing is too much then we can live.our team colors are red and white.thank you guys some much and if u need more info just ask.and again thank you for your help
:instagib:

Turret 49

Doomer at heart
Jun 26, 2004
bigasian said:
our team colors are red and white.thank you guys some much and if u need more info just ask.

Do you mean the red team is red and the blue team is white? Or do you mean both teams are red and white?

Last edited:

bigasian

Aug 21, 2005
red and white like the colors to be put on the skins.and also have D A M somewhere on it, like on the back.
and also thank you guys for the link! they were good help, but were not what i was looking for.

bigasian

Aug 21, 2005
pictures of xan if u need them.
mech2004.JPG
lol

bigasian

Aug 21, 2005
no its a pic from one of the skins we liked.
and i dont know how to edit anything.
and if someone can really make us a skin almost like it.
thank you!

Last edited:

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
No need to make a new thread.
If people wants to create your skin, they WILL contact you. If this doesn't happen you can create it yourself, tools for creating skins comes with the game itself.
UPaint
UnrealED
Is very good tools. Adobe Photoshop can be downloaded free full version trial for 30 days. More than enough to create a skin.
GIMP for Windows is free and just as good as Adobe Photoshop.
Paint Shop Pro is excactly the same as Adobe Photoshop a full version free trial is available.

www.google.com