Buy menu

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

EggXzaB

BinaryZero Error maker .. o_O
Jul 15, 2003
Ah frag ops, i'm watching forward to play it :)
Anywayz, hope you got some spare time soon, to post on wiki :p

(u know CruSiS btw?)

Romanov

May 8, 2003
UK
EvilDrWong said:
But what if someone doesnt want their mod/mutator to rely on SA? Not everyone loves it :)

sigh....decompile , hes one of those people that lets you see his source code as long as you give him credit, I doubt this will be aded to the "wiki" for awhile.............

Dark[NsF] goto the INA forums under user mods and maps and search on melaneus youll fund it there he even has classes now and all sorts of stuff.

SquirrelZero

Apr 5, 2003
frag-ops.fragwhored.com
I apologize for not updating, but i've been out of town on family-related stuff for a couple weeks... it's been pretty rough. I'm currently editing the needed class files for upload to wiki, i'm sure most coders will know what to do with them. Peace.

edit: excellent work on switch arsenal. It seems to cover a much broader spectrum than my menu does, as it was built for a single purpose. I'll still upload what i have since some might find it useful, also includes a bit of code for moveable listboxes.

Last edited: