busted

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ApostleX3K

Sucker Puncher of Sacks
Oct 5, 2004
New York
That really sucks dude and I am truely sorry for the red tape BS you will have to deal with. It could be worse tho...a close friend of mine was a pot dealer and less then two weeks ago, in a freak incident, he was shot in the stomach then fataly shot in the head by an "aquaintance" who was after whatever stash and money he had in his apartment. This event was completely shocking and heartbreaking to both his family and friends. Link to news article: Acquaintance charged with murder

Anyways, I smoke pot as much as I can but have never been inclined to sell, way too much risk between the fuzz and those shady "aquaintances".

Again, sorry about you getting busted dude, you'll get through it and your parents will get over it...believe me...my parents pulled me through much worse charges and would do it again if they had to(but then I'm assuming you actually have parents that care...not always the case).

Last edited:

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
When you get involved in stuff like that, you assume the risks. Tough sh*t I guess.

Hydrus

is lost
Jul 19, 2004
Sh*t dude, :hmm:

Hopefully they won't go too harsh on you, good luck :tup:. Our paranoia usually keeps us afloat but sumtimes that isn't enough.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
Nemephosis said:
When you get involved in stuff like that, you assume the risks. Tough sh*t I guess.

Easy to say when you can take the ferry and consume the stuff without getting heavily fined (and I'm not just talking about the Netherlands...). We are talking soft drugs here aren't we ?

anaemic

she touch your penis?
Jan 7, 2002
london, uk
:( they got in with security who have keys to all university property.

we were being ****ing paranoid. that is our smoking room because it has two windows that open fully and a room fan circulating air through, selotape all round the border of the door and a towel accross the bottom :(

we dont sell drugs, just smoke up from time to time, i really really just ****ing hope theyre trying to scare us before a caution

Dirdmister said:
Dont take drugs theyre bad for you :p
Same with cigarettes...alcohol 4tw

Yeah, cause alcohol is vastly better for you than weed.
hurrr.gif

Also, what Scumgrief said. It's pretty sh!tty, but it's the truth.

Scumgrief said:
Because if it was, we'd all be growing trees in our back yards & the government wouldn't be able to regulate it or tax it worth a damn. Money & power. No other reason. It's why alcohol & cigs are sold by the carton at your grocer's - they're regulated & taxed to sh*t. Can't do that with a weed that'll grow anywhere.

Take the foil hat off scumie :rolleyes:
Why don't they legalize and regulate mary jane?
Quality and standards could be applied to your weed to ensure the "quality" of you high :D