Burning Fish's Unreal 2 XMP Trailer

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
You have a 60+ MB USB storage device ? I didn't know that you could get such capacities :p .

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
The domain smiley.lfhost.com (smiley4) has reached 80% of its bandwidth limit.
Please contact the system admin as soon as possible.

Lol, I just received this automated e-mail from my host. Looks like this hi-res mirror is going down soon until next month :D (blimey, that's quite a few Gigabytes). Any news on BeyondUnreal hosting your vid Burning Fish ?

BADCT Hi-res mirror

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
He's a busy man that QApete :p . I'm trying to think of other places where the vid can be uploaded but BU is the obvious one since it's files are copied over a couple of mirrors.

Anyway, if the hi-res mirror goes down (it must've been downloaded over 40 times ^^), I might upload the vid to the main [smiley] web site.

SylverFyre

Spongebob Squarepants
Jan 3, 2003
UK
www.byut.net
WOW

how've I managed to miss this for so long - its awesome, top work m8y :D

hope that hires hosting is ok for when I get home from work to me adsl :tup:

Im also gonna link to this from trickery.net if u dont mind :)

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
If the link is suddenly dead, post a message here saying so and I'll put up an alternative link. If you wish to post a download link on a popular forum, I suggest you post the BADCT link instead. They have tons (and I mean it) of bandwidth to play around with.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
Sorry guys, my adsl connection went south for about a week so I wasn't able to do anything for the hi-res video (smiley.lfhost.com is down due to excessive badnwidth usage). If it's still necessary, I will upload the archive elsewhere.

Btw, if you really liked BurningFish's video, please register on BADCT and post some positive comments on this page to encourage people to download the video :

http://badct.4players.de:1337/comme...nts&comid=1921&comtype=files&backid=&backurl=

Status
Not open for further replies.