1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Bunny Model Request

Discussion in 'Requests' started by The Rabbit!, Oct 12, 2004.

1. The Rabbit!

The Rabbit! I'm so Cute it's Disgusting!

hey does anyone know who made the 2k4 Bunny model? I would like to ask he/she if they could help me out in making a few more. I'm trying to make my own Bunnie Pack thing. :D

The Rabbit! :)

2. SaD

SaD Skincollecting Fanatic

Last edited: Oct 12, 2004
  3. The Rabbit!

Pior, That's the guy. Yup. You know where I can find him? I'm trying to set up a set of 4 models. As for Pics, Drawings I can do, but that might take a little while. Is that where I should start? Draw the idea? The Bunny that Pior made looks good for the Female Bunny idea I have, but I have 3 more bunny ideas. Thanks fer the help :)

The Rabbit! :D

4. SaD

SaD Skincollecting Fanatic

From the read-me :

Pior - Mail
    Pior - Website

5. The Rabbit!

Went to the site and wow, that guy is a Pro I take it. Asked him if he had some ideas on books on coding and modling I could read. Thank you for the help

The Rabbit! (Totally Rabbit!) :clap:

6. CheapAlert

CheapAlert ONSLOTFEST '94 FOREVER

Hehe 3 years ago I helped Pior with the "beam" effect on koolight :)

7. The Rabbit!

Ok, heh heh. Know of any books or things I could read that would help me learn how to model and stuff? I've got ideas, but I can't get any of them done I need help! Whaaaaambulance! :D Any help would be appriciated. Being a n00b at modeling and coding is drepressing.

The Rabbit! :eek: