Bulletstorm Unreal Ed leak

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Mar 19, 2002
Denver Co. USA
Visit site
:)
Nice try. Probably DLC will avoid such a thing...

Okay, then just patch.
FOV option, mouse smoothing option, fix divisible by 8 resolution problem, get rid of letter boxing for non-16:9 resolutions, unlock the darn .ini files, keep the menu options more consistent (back/confirm locations change depending on the screen, having to press enter to get in the game then it suddenly wants "space" all the time [wtf] and so on - my hands are all over the place on my keyboard, like some menu QTE it makes my brain hurt), etc.

Last edited:

MuLuNGuS

Apr 14, 2005
Okay, then just patch.
FOV option, mouse smoothing option, fix divisible by 8 resolution problem, get rid of letter boxing for non-16:9 resolutions, unlock the darn .ini files, keep the menu options more consistent (back/confirm locations change depending on the screen, having to press enter to get in the game then it suddenly wants "space" all the time [wtf] and so on - my hands are all over the place on my keyboard, like some menu QTE it makes my brain hurt), etc.

yeah, playing the game is really fun, but this little fine ridiculous issues are unbelievable :rolleyes:

sad but, the best days of pc gaming are over...

Dont be a nubcake

Feb 29, 2008
I played the Bulletstorm demo for one of the consoles. Reaction : no, don't want. This thread makes me sad, not because of B.S :)lol:), but because I think Wormbo and others are right about Epic purposely making their games have a short lifespan. In the end, I believe they are just shortening their lifespan as a studio. It will eventually come back to bite them. I hate to drop the H bomb, but a big part of the success with games like Halo 3 is the fact they keep supporting the game for like a solid year. It may be a bunch of "dlc" smoke and mirrors, but at least the illusion of support is there. The game is not a desert wasteland 3 weeks after launch. :/ GoW can lick my nards too...wtf is that game any damn way? I hate it...lol