1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Bulk question

Discussion in 'General Infiltration Discussion' started by Zundfolge, Nov 21, 2000.

1. Zundfolge

Zundfolge New Member

I've been setting my loadouts so that I'll be used to a minimal load when bulk/weight restrictions are in play.

I'm just wondering how much bulk/weight is too much? At what point will you notice some serious movement loss?

For the shooting range I have a loadout with almost everything, and I'm sure it's going to weigh me down, but some of my other loadouts I wonder about.

[​IMG]

2. the real pacman

the real pacman Gwen's my hoe

I'm not sure Zund, I just try to stick with the default the game sets so that I will not adapt to being able to carry so much, rather I will stay adapted to the standard bulk limitations.

I find that personally when I start to increase my bulk for example, when I play my game online, I will be at a loss. I will be used to being able to carry so much more without it effecting my gameplay rather than just being used to it.

[​IMG]
    Together we stand... Divided we fall.
    Pacman@planetunreal.com

3. JonnyBoy

JonnyBoy alive

I carry

desert eagle
    5 clips
    5 grenades
    kabar

i won't have to worry about weighdowns... :D

[​IMG]

4. Zundfolge

Zundfolge New Member

My lightest loadout is...
    Kabar
    M9+1 magazine

the loadout I play with the most is...
    Kabar
    M9 +1 magazine
    MP5 (no attachments) + Max # of magazines
    Robar +2 magazines
    2 grenades

I have similar loadouts with the M16 and the AK

Also I end up collecting a couple of extra weapons while playing.

[​IMG]

5. Goat Fucker

Goat Fucker No Future!

I dont think we will have a clear view of the situation before the "raid backpack" thingy set's sail.

[​IMG]
    All hail the PRF!

6. HanD_of_DarKNesS

HanD_of_DarKNesS Evil Bastard

I'm trying to keep all my loadouts under 50. I'm not sure how realistic that is (I assume the bulk system is generally measured in pounds). I've been trying to condense things down to specific loadouts for the mission, and I found when playing with big loadouts, that I rarely used half the guns.

Speaking of loadouts though, does anyone know when the bulk system is planned to be implemented? Will we see it online for 2.85, or are we going to have to wait for 3.0+?

------------------------------
    "In the shadows of
    death; I lurk. I am the
    Darkness that
    consumes you all."

7. I_ABuGa

I_ABuGa Vetran

my usual loadout is:
    - MP5 + max clips + silencer attachment
    (sometimes I use the aim-point but tryin not to b dependent on it, I rarely go full auto sticking usually with burst and semi)
    - Kabar
    - 5 grenades (I'd carry more if it were possible)

I doubt I'd have problems with weight, staying alive maybe but not with weight. What I really dislike is that no matter how far away and how silenced my MP5 the freakin bot always figures out where I am. :( Hence, I usually only kill people before going down. SAS I am NOT.

8. Mac_Fodder

Mac_Fodder Just 1 more post.

I'm going to have a Picnic and I brought.

I've been trying to keep my loadouts as close to 30 as possible. With a couple of different loadouts I've gone over but the one I use the most is my CQB one.

MP5 supressed
    3 clips
    MF92 2 clips
    3 nades

I always use to carry the k-bar but I never actually used it so I ditched it. I've also tried the aimpoint on the MP5 but really didn't like it. I usually keep the gun raised in aiming position but look slightly down to get a better field of view on my right side. I can slide the gun up with the mouse a lot faster than hitting the button for some reason. All of my friends hit the button but I'm just not quick enough. :) Oh well.

9. Cuchullain

Cuchullain New Member

I prefer Macaron Salad, but this works too...

I've only been carrying the MP5 when I really want to be silent. I've found its high cyclic rate eats through ammo to quickly.

I've since fell in love with the M16 with the under slung 40mm nade launcher and ACOG scope. I don't remember the weight, but it should be reasonable.

This combo gives me the ability to spray and pray in close, snipe, hit heavy at range or close up.

What else do you guys use and why??

I BELIEVE IN GREATER ACCURACY THROUGH VOLUME!!

Dedicated to providing the Infiltration community with a one-stop source for information and fun, friendly on-line gaming.

Visit us at www.sgservers.com.

10. The_Fur

The_Fur Back in black

AKSU, dominates CQB from the hip, effective against medium ranged targets as well when aimed, but i don't like it's sights.

MP5, I LOVE those sights, effective at close, medium and long ranges... the ultimate all-round weapon IMO

ROBAR .50, BIG, BAD, Bolt-action

Desert eagle, cause it looks good and packs a whallop.

Crosshairs are for wimps :)

Killing stupid people is not just a hobby, it's a way of life.

11. Iceman

Iceman Who Dares Wins

My standard Load is---M-16A2 w/ 5 clips, M9 w/ 2 Clips, Ka-Bar, 4 Grenades....For Sniping---Robar w/ 5 clips, M9 w/ 3 clips OR PSG1 w/ 5 clips, M9 w/ 3 clips....I also try to keep my loads under 30...

Couger58.

[One Shot ,One Kill ,No Mercy]