(buggered up skin on site) I just noticed

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Symbolikal

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Jul 30, 2004
In britain in a small town.
The Ezra/Sodium model on the site has an invalid .upl file, I found this out because it gave me an integer error when I tried to open it up in Jafo's botmanager. This is probably up to who made it, and I don't think the skin works either because of the buggered .upl file.

Last edited:

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
skincity.beyondunreal.com
Symbolikal said:
The Ezra/Sodium model on the site has an invalid .upl file, I found this out because it gave me an integer error when I tried to open it up in Jafo's botmanager. This is probably up to who made it, and I don't think the skin works either because of the buggered .upl file.

I had no problems with the file.It worked fine for me .
Anyone else having problems ?

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
There's a problem with the original .upl caused by one model using the magdalena ragdoll, Slaughter since updated the .upl and there's a link for it in the ezra/sodium post in the forum ;)

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
I'd suggest if you have any further problems with them to contact Slaughter himself via email/pm... The author should really always be the first port of call ;)