[BUG] camera stuck in jail after exe

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Timonator

00ber n00ber
Feb 5, 2005
oh well, weird thing happening here...

a milisecond or even less or more or something after the execution of the other team i touched the mousewheel and tadaa...

i was even able to walk up to the enemy base until i got killed :)

weirdbug1.jpg
weirdbug2.jpg
weirdbug3.jpg

Timonator

00ber n00ber
Feb 5, 2005
ive just reproduced it, was fairly easy, too! (2 tries needed)

i just had to torture my mousewheel starting half a second before the execution sequence ended and stopping like one or two seconds later...

happened on some iJB server, dunno which, i'll try and see if i can reproduce it offline aswell

__ edit __

seems impossible in instant action

Last edited:

Vatcilli zeitchef

Dead and back
May 16, 2005
Eindhoven, The Netherlands
Hmmm must say this kinda looks like instant action...
where are the ping and such of the other players?

Never had the bug.... Only the clientside crash with JB-cavern..
I'll try to reproduce that.. Did your camera go back to normal again
after you died?

Timonator

00ber n00ber
Feb 5, 2005
more bug-goodness

weirdbugagain.jpg

well, it seems like this applies to every level which has multiple jail cameras!
this one is Basmma

my team had been executed and i pushed the mousewheel and voila my camera can be switched around in jail even tho i can still walk around in the map (i went to the enemy lock only with the minimap :) )

4WD

globle
Sep 6, 2004
belgium
Timonator said:
View attachment 92169
well, it seems like this applies to every level which has multiple jail cameras!
this one is Basmma
and not only just on my server, tested it on the mothership, got the same there. although this is just a minor thing imo, noone in a normal match would switch the cams like a madman ;)

Timonator

00ber n00ber
Feb 5, 2005
imagine during a match a fly sits down on your mousewheel just after the execution! you wouldnt be able to get back to your normal camera! try hitting someone with that!:eek: