BuF JB Team #1 on TWL Ladder

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Raffi_B

Administrator
Oct 27, 2002
USA
Congratulations to the BuF Jailbreak TWL team, who won in two maps against Escape Artists, reaching the #1 spot on the TWL JB ladder. Sadly EA had to play the second map 4v5, so we look forward to a rematch.

Congrats to all! :)

Raffi_B

Administrator
Oct 27, 2002
USA
It's not over. It's a ladder.

The #1 spot is not permament necessarily, but it's still cool to have.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Interessing, i never noticed that TWL was pointing out Rants.

Good job guys.

Tenkken

Prizemoney
Oct 4, 2004
New York City
Nice job!

Just a little prod... since you did so well with this I would suggest expanding to different gametypes. But most of y'all are in clans. Cool beans, nonetheless.

ThirtySixBelow

tactical inaccuracy
Feb 6, 2005
dc- said:
Thanks for reminding me of my match tomorrow >_<

haha, that sounds like me.

BTW, don't attack for at least a few days so we can be at #1 for a whole week before the stackage ownage permanatly takes it.

dc

Aug 17, 2005
My team is not stacked. I asked close friends of mine to join my team and nobody else.

ThirtySixBelow

tactical inaccuracy
Feb 6, 2005
Renegade Retard said:
You can't attack while at #1. ;)

I ment for Dan's team not to attack us. And no dan's team wasn't intentionally stacked, but the players on your team are far better than any other teams. :)

dc

Aug 17, 2005
Tenkken said:
imo the most stacked team rhymes with "manure"
i dont see a team that rhymes with manure :[

howlatnight said:
Looks like we have 1 map to pick :)
hf playing against nytejade and dawgpound on that one ;)

Last edited:

Skold

Sexy!
Aug 10, 2000
dc- said:
My team is not stacked. I asked close friends of mine to join my team and nobody else.

i'm saddened that dc did not invite me.