BuF History

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kyllian

if (Driver == Bot.Pawn); bGTFO=True;
Aug 24, 2002
kyllian.deviantart.com
Ah, the "RO Me" thread, I do remember that one

Birth of BeyondUnreal

When Gamespy pulled the plug on the forums in October of 2001, the site admins created a new website immediately. Beyondunreal.com was born. The entire community switched over to the new forums. A community split never occured, and the planet unreal forums on forum planet were left completely devoid of activity. Somehow all of the members were able to find out about BeyondUnreal's creation despite Gamespy's attempts to delete information about the new boards.
Wow, how nice of gheyspy...

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
I checked out PuF after a year from the EVENT and my account was still alive. I never posted there again but it was funny seeing it there. :p

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
I remember some of this stuff and missed some of the early-early stuff, but it definitely has been fun here and continues to be. Anyone remember Scimitar?;)

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
No, you really don't. Imagine a boob with a second boob attached to the end of it and you're pretty much there.

shadow_dragon

is ironing his panties!
Last edited: