Buf City

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Aug 1, 2001
Left
Visit site
Hi guys.

Zenda: well older poeple teach us TKD. Tai Chi, yeah, that's kinda cool!! :cool: :tup:

About your sig, fantastic. very original. :):tup:

Rya: skiing for 11 years!!! :eek:. I only started skking about 2 years ago. So you can say I'm a bigginger. :(
Damn, I shoud go more often.

Now, I need to do my homework. I have a lot of homework today, and I dont' feel like doing it. :hmm:.

Well, seeya after I'm done my home work. :)

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Lord of the stinking rings, bwaaaah what a horrible movie eek it sucks! Pfeh who was that? frodo? Man what a tard that Eliah Wood. Can you honestly call him an actor? NO! Lotr a decent movie? hahaha!!!

Aug 1, 2001
Left
Visit site
Originally posted by N3oN1t3|Buf
Lord of the stinking rings, bwaaaah what a horrible movie eek it sucks! Pfeh who was that? frodo? Man what a tard that Eliah Wood. Can you honestly call him an actor? NO! Lotr a decent movie? hahaha!!!

huh, the earlier post you said it was a good movie, and now your saying it sucks. :mad:
IT ROCKSORZ!!!!! :cool:

Ryayukou

The Stampede
Sep 5, 2001
Running away
Y|BuF: No offense taken, but the BuF mods said that they want our sigs to be at the max 500x160 pixels(Okay, mine is 500x165, but it's just 5 pixels!!!). Thanks anyway. BTW, you spelled my name wrong.

Yup, skiing for about 11 years now; but when I'm 16 it'll be 12 years. But I doubt that I'll be able to get a ski pass next year, because I'm broke!!!:( But, I might go job searching this summer.

N3o: How could you say that?!?! TLOTR was one of teh 1337est movies I've ever seen!!!

Uri: Good luck on FFVIII. It's one of the toughest FFs to beat(A lot of people have played it and can't beat it 'cause the last bosses are VERY cheap and tough.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
:lol: I was joking!!!! I've posted that silly piece of commentary cause noone payed (or I was under the impression blah) any attention to what I've said about Lotr (read my first post on this page :)..)
Don't worry, it's a great movie ;)

Aug 1, 2001
Left
Visit site
Hi guys. rya, and everybody.

Oh, yes it's friday. What a releif. So how's everybody going?
Me fine.
I'm so hyper and I don't know why. :D:tup:

I'm maybe going to the mall tonight. :)

hehe, look what Iv'e found/.,,

Zenda

Turbo Adept+10%
Jan 31, 2001
London
Visit site
Hi all:)

S_D .... That's a nice animation ... the 'I love you'

I'm trying to work out how do people get animations onto their sigs or into their attachments?

When To copy and past stuff .... I typically get just one of the frames or somehting. I know that I am doing something wrong but I do not know what.

:)

Apart from that ... end of the week! w00t. For some reason I am glasd that it is friday ..... though as it happens I have got a client on Saturday .... but I'm just glad to get the other days are out of the way.:).

Zenda

Turbo Adept+10%
Jan 31, 2001
London
Visit site
:D:tup:

I didn't think you had made it ...... but what I was trying to work out is how you got it uploaded ......

So many people on this forum seem to be albe to put animations ...

now something I'd like to try m hand at is to do some fractal animations .... they can be really brilliant .... but I think animations tend to have sequence of numbers to them. but I seem to be only able to get one of th eframes. I remember, I say a nice animation the other month and tried to copy and paste it to my word - document which I have as my archive of great BeyondUnreal stuff ...... but all it got was the capture of one of the frames.

Have you any ideas about this that could help me in what is, at the moment a bit of a maze of my own ignorance?:)

Aug 1, 2001
Left
Visit site
Zenda: oh, sorry for misunderstanding. Well, actually I was just surfing on the Internet when I found this site (don't remember) anyway, I saw that and I thought it looked pretty cool. So I right clicked on it and saved it and voila.
Then, I wanted to show you guys, so I browsed and..... so on. :D

ILG: lol, I like your pic. [edit]A lot of tape!!! :D [/edit]

Ryayukou

The Stampede
Sep 5, 2001
Running away
S_D: Empty out your PM box. :)

Went skiing again today, and my friend didn't get us lost on the back side this time:D But, argh, my shoulder blade hurts. :(

Nov 4, 2001
The Kitchen
My shoulder blade had a spazz attack, heart attack, seizure, and farted all at the same time earlier today for like half a second for no apparent reason at a very odd moment:con:

BTW Rya how do you pronounce Shiva? Is it like ShIva (I as in 'I went biking' or I as in the 'eeee' sound or the short i sound?) J/w cause there's a space station in the Descent series called Shiva Station and I think it's pronounced with the long I.... but I keep assuming it's Sh(ee)va....

Nov 4, 2001
The Kitchen
That's what I thought..... weird, I'll have to play Descent 3's ending movie again to see what the Expediator (battlecruiser) calls the station (before it totally blows it to hell:D)