1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Buf City

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by NeoNite, Jan 12, 2002.

1. Silver_Dragon

Silver_Dragon Gone

No, well when I started playing UT I only tried DM. I was only playing that then, I tried CTF. I thought both was cool. So I didn't want to try other stuff. :D

2. NeoNite

NeoNite Worst hack fraud ever

You really should. I also started playing dm.. (all the time) Later I "switched" to dm-ctf-as-dom" :) All these gametypes rock. But that's just my humble opinion :-/

3. Silver_Dragon

Silver_Dragon Gone

Ah, I'll take your word and I'll try it. :)

4. NeoNite

Dom-gharden for example is a nice :D map... gets hectic when there's a "twelve player load"... :)

5. Zenda

Zenda Turbo Adept+10%

My God!!! :eek2:

This is begnning to sound and feel like a Forum devoted to games utilising the Unreal Engine ... Like UT:D

Anyway ..... I remember having a great time with Dom ..... There I could make sense of the teamwork and as I remember, I went up the tournament ladder quite quickly with it.

Assault ... Ugh .... this is the Ugh of one who kept on trying with the first assault map ... the boat .... and I kept failing.

I mean ... I couldn't believe just how Suxoring bad I was at it.

I'm a proud tourney champ in Dm, Dom and CTF.

Well done me ..... But I confess ... I have not yet unlocked the Xan skin .... indeed I have not yet played Xan .... because I couldn't get anywhere at all with Assault.

I think I might go online tonight.

:)

6. Daedalus

Daedalus I don't even...

too bad there are very few half-assed DOM maps

And Zenda: Xan is very easy at teh beginning but after u get past the like 5 frags mark he tends to go beserk

7. Waffnuffly

Waffnuffly >:E

Ahh.... Assault.... my favorite gametype:D

Since I was (and am now) such a Unreal SP addict, Assault was no problem for me. Hey, if I could get onto the Skaarj mothership and destroy it all by myself (and get through zillions of other obstacles on the way;)), then I could get on a friggin boat with teammates!! (No offense Zenda):D And AS-Overlord was hard at first, but I got the hang of it. It's a snap once you get past the boiler room.

8. Silver_Dragon

Silver_Dragon Gone

Hey Waff. :)

Xan, yeah he's easy when you play Novice!!! :) :D ;)
    Anyway, I can't stay for long because argh, my brother wants the computer.
    I can't wait til he get's the money to buy himself his own.. :)

9. Waffnuffly

Damn, this can't be good....:( My Dog Casey, who's almost 16 years old, had some tumor type thing on his stomach, and it bursted tonight. It was kinda messy, but anyway my parents took him to teh vet just now. He may have to be put to sleep tonight. As much as I don't wan't to see him go, I'd rather not see him suffer. All I hope is that the burst wasn't as serious as we thought and that it's just external, but he's really old, and medicin isn't always the best thing for him. Hope teh best for him, he's been a great dog, never barked much, never bit anyone.

10. Zenda

Zenda Turbo Adept+10%

Whaoahh .... I'm very sorry to hear about your dog.

Come to think of it, I don't know what to say ..... I feel for you. I had a couple of pet mice one. I didn't know how to handle it as they were getting old. It's hevy.

Best wishes to you, Waff:)

11. Zenda

Zenda Turbo Adept+10%

Whaoahh .... I'm very sorry to hear about your dog.

Come to think of it, I don't know what to say ..... I feel for you. I had a couple of pet mice one. I didn't know how to handle it as they were getting old. It's hevy.

Best wishes to you, Waff:)

12. Waffnuffly

Few, my dog is OK for now:) The vet's gonna treat him, and for now he has this thing wrapped around him right in the middle that looks like one of those Ab-Workers thingies:D

13. Ryayukou

Ryayukou The Stampede

Awwwww.....:( That's so sad Waff. I know how it feels to lose a dog. I had a yellow lab puppy(we called him Captain) that died when he was 4 months old a year ago in January. We think it was parvo or something....but I really hope the vet makes the best choice. I still have Captain's sister Lexie, a year old and a great dog; she never barks, is aggressive or bites, she's very sweet to everyone.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2002
  14. Witty

Witty I hear only yes.

Hello people!!!
    How's it goin?
    I'm not supposed to be online... but my parents are gone :D
    So I stole my dad's laptop and am online in my room!!!!
    Argh.... my sister just came in and found me online..... gotta go.

15. Daedalus

Daedalus I don't even...

OMG! THAT SUCKS!!!

this is just making my night even more unenjoyable!! :mad:

It's hard to lose a pet. Both of my cats are still young, but a while back when I had this one hampster name Deion(er however u spell it) was nearly 3 years old, and was the best damn hampster anyone could ask for, he was so mild in nature, playing, fast n' ****, great hampster. So one day I think I slept over my friend's house or something and I came home the next day and my parents told me that he died and I was so ****ing pissed off I wanted to just do something to bring him back...very sad

but I also have a good reason to be pissed off tonight, if you want to know why, I need to get enough OKs in this thread OR IM me, I'm AthlonGamer1337 on AIM

16. Zenda

Zenda Turbo Adept+10%

That's a relief. I'm glad to hear that. I was thinking about your dog for a while. I realised what some of the connection was .... My mouse had had a dirty great big bursty thing on its cheek. Looked like it had its mouth permanently full with something.

Do let me know how this progresses:)

========

ILG:)

Qupte:
    -----------------------
    but I also have a good reason to be pissed off tonight, if you want to know why, I need to get enough OKs in this thread OR IM me, I'm AthlonGamer1337 on AIM
    -------------------------

I don't actually understand this:D

If it's a provable vote or something that you are trying to build up, then consider that I have given you a definite 'OK'

Apart from that I have to admit that I'm a bit confuzzled:)

Witty's rushed off, has he ...:)

Rya .... Hi there ..... concerning your playing guitar .... have you started your lessons yet?:)

17. Peavey

Peavey Rattus Norvegicus

Waffnuffly, sorry to hear about that :( I myself have never had a anything like that happen, but here's how (im guessing) my rat died -

She tried to get out of her cage, and pried these two bars apart, and poked her head thru, then the bars retracted again and the next morning I found her strangled between two bars in her cage :(

Glad to hear he's better. Get him some of those cheese-flavored milkbones :D

18. NeoNite

HI :D
    Back, took a couple of screenies in UT :D

Check out this map: Ctf-Lostparadise.
    You can find it on NC.

19. NeoNite

And this one comes with the Real Tournament mod:
    ctf-Atrinity.

20. [Enigma]

[Enigma] Banned

srry i'm not on alot, and yes the BuF hangout Was gonna be the name from the start, i'll PM someone if i can't host it, PM me when its bout time to host, K?

-Truly yours,
    Blindshot|BuF