1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Buf City

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by NeoNite, Jan 12, 2002.

1. Ryayukou

Ryayukou The Stampede

I knew you'd like it. ;)

Here's a original art pic of Cloud from EHRGEIZ:

2. Silver_Dragon

Silver_Dragon Gone

I forgot to say hello to Lafnboy.

Well here I go!!!! HEY!!!!

Just borrowed a PS2 from my friend. I got to play FFX. VERY COOL. IT IS 1337. Graphics and everything. :eek:
    And got to play SSX tricky fun game. Snowboard. That's about it just got to play for about 1 hour. :( Could of played for like all the day. :(

3. Peavey

Peavey Rattus Norvegicus

Lol, they still give shots in the ass? I didnt know they still did that :D that sucks! Uhhh lets see, I'm still the asskickingest guitarist in teh whole stupid school. And, not only that, but I went off on this one kid for picking on me. Shouldn't have done that though, but I've got a really really really short fuse because I put up with so much sh1t every day, so its really not my fault... that much :D
    Oh yeah, Blindshot wants to host the next BuF discussion thread. that okay with everyone?

4. Ryayukou

Ryayukou The Stampede

I don't care. :)

BTW, I'm learning to play the guitar too!! So, I might ask you to help me out, Lafnboy and Zenda.

Here, S_D and Lafnboy:

5. [Enigma]

[Enigma] Banned

hey, still, good to see ya on lafn, and very good to be awake on my part, here is a ZOID pic

hehe, i post this one t0o mych

6. Silver_Dragon

Silver_Dragon Gone

I don't care. I would of wanted but, he asked first so whatever. It depends if eerybody else agrees.

7. Peavey

Peavey Rattus Norvegicus

S_D, I've got a PS2 at my dad's, and my step bro has a Gamecube and Star Wars: Rogu Leader. Awesome game. You play out the story line of the star wars trilogy, and you can fly Boba Fett's slave one, and there's these secret levels where you're Darth Vader and you shoot down Rebels! Its really fun.
    FFX, lucky you, S_D :D
    /me is jealous

Ryayukou - That pic rocks too, I never knew Cloud had an earring, great detail. I've been watching anime on the International Channel, A show called The Earthians. Pretty neat. I think the series just ended though. And it was in Japanese, with English Subtitles!!!! Ive also watrched DBZ in Japanese, there voices are really high pitched. No subtitles for DBZ though. :hmm:

8. [Enigma]

[Enigma] Banned

thanks silv!
    ur sooooo kind.....;)

9. [Enigma]

[Enigma] Banned

i have someting for u all to read, it makes no sense!

here it is:

Say no to everything, even food, drink, and sleep only do drugs if your really stupid raise your hand and if you believe in the planet of the apes clap ‘till your hands hurt I hate godzilla and coffee is really stupid and can make you go nuts if you are in a crazy house run for your life to the garden of whatever did you say you dumb idiotic piece of cake is rotten from the wedding the bride was dragged to the church kicking and screaming in the movie was bad and I went pea in my pants when Aunt Margie gives me a really slimy kiss the frog princess was ugly as a pot pie is really good job on the test Stella is really stupid toy won’t work on your so called school project about jerky is really disgusting trow-up in the toilet is really smelly like tuna are not easy to catch that darn gerbil is really a pain in the backside of the truck is really muddy clothes are not comfterbal bed isn’t it darling can you get the mail for me honey is really slimy and strange shaped car is really small and cramped room is really small rat is strange thing what do you want to go to the movies are really stupid because people always talk about their family vacation was really boring stupid game that is worn outside, now I hate you little brat is little bit of poop is ikcy mainly ucy ucy ucy homework is boring so spill pikachus on your sister when she’s taking a shower on the roof of your house is Santa the
    fat man who steals your mom is sleeping in a bed of cockroaches in your pet iguanas digestion system when stupid man snores he does the macrana at his shedding cat concert where the fuzzbutts dance at me stomach so kill cast’s losers like garbage when there living for 9,000,000,000,000,000 years that potato has been in the museum of icky stuff lays in my sisters room of Barbie’s is really dumb girl so curse me

10. Silver_Dragon

Silver_Dragon Gone

Blindshot: thanks. :D

Lafn: hehe yeah FFX is cool. But I couldn't get really get far in the game. :(. He wanted to have his PS2 back.....

Rya: thanks for the pic. :tup:

11. [Enigma]

[Enigma] Banned

i wrote it:D :D :p :p :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :D

12. Peavey

Peavey Rattus Norvegicus

Ryayukou learning guitar? :tup: The best decision I ever made in my entire life. I play about 1 1/2 to 2 hrs a day.

Nice pic Blindshot. :tup:

13. [Enigma]

[Enigma] Banned

oh, thanks, i got tonnz of pics.

14. Ryayukou

Ryayukou The Stampede

Well, since we're on FFX, here's a cool pic.

Yeah, I stink right now, but my first lesson was yesterday, so that's why. I'll get better, I'll pratice a lot.

This is Ifrit; doesn't he look 1337?

15. Silver_Dragon

Silver_Dragon Gone

Rya: yes he does look 1337, because FFX is 1337 :D :tup:

16. Peavey

Peavey Rattus Norvegicus

Blindshot, that was horrifically insanely awesome.
    /me bows down to teh onethreethreeseven nonsense d00d. well im off. seeya :)

17. Silver_Dragon

Silver_Dragon Gone

seeya, come back anytime!!!! :)

18. [Enigma]

[Enigma] Banned

bye lafn,:(

19. Silver_Dragon

Silver_Dragon Gone

Ah don't be sad, I'm sure he'll come back. :D I hope. :(

20. Ryayukou

Ryayukou The Stampede

*wipes away a tear*