Buf City

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Daedalus

I don't even...
May 24, 2001
Pittsburgh
www.beyondunreal.com
Originally posted by Silver_Dragon
Haha, ILG I don't know but is your avy from the game Deus Ex? :p

N3o: Hmm, wouldn't know what the problem would be.... :hmm:

which one gave it away S_D lol

and yes it's from Deus Ex...Helios the AI that forms from Daedalus and Icarus(if you got that far in the game)

Sekhmet

the Destroyer
Oct 16, 2001
Memphis, Egypt
www.carpeimperium.com
i wanted to use IRC for the first time in my life. So i opened UT, and connected to irc.enterthegame.com #bu and it didn't work, just like the other ones i tried (#zdclan didn't work either, and they're on quakenet/barrysworld). Maybe im doing something wrong, i mean, i'm an IRC noob ;)

ILG: me has no idea

Me goes to bed, it's late here.

Aug 1, 2001
Left
Visit site
lol n3m, it's /join #beyondunreal

I go here all the time

/join #beyondunreal
/join #clanci
/join #rsu
/join #kinglao
/join #dxk
/join #oreca

and that's about it.

And ILG: HURRAY, i got it... he he, the idea was, I copy pasted one of the names you put and I searched the name throu yahoo... :D lol maybe i was cheating, and whatever, I found Deus Ex.... :)

Daedalus

I don't even...
May 24, 2001
Pittsburgh
www.beyondunreal.com
Originally posted by Silver_Dragon
lol n3m, it's /join #beyondunreal

I go here all the time

/join #beyondunreal
/join #clanci
/join #rsu
/join #kinglao
/join #dxk
/join #oreca

and that's about it.

And ILG: HURRAY, i got it... he he, the idea was, I copy pasted one of the names you put and I searched the name throu yahoo... :D lol maybe i was cheating, and whatever, I found Deus Ex.... :)

you bastage!! YOU CHEATED!! ROFL! :lol: :lol:

oh well, cats out of the bag now..