BR-Canyon Mismatch?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Jan 13, 2005
Tampa FL
www.
OK... for some reason bbf and bloodrave have different versions of the BR-Canyon file that i think is related to the map fox. not only does it take a long ass time to download but when you want to go the the other server you cant because you get a br-canyon version mismatch error. now i know that you only have to go into your ut2k4 folder and delete the file, but thats only cause i took the time to find out. we should make this as idiot proof as possible. i just dont know who need to fix the problem, and i know i am not the only one this has happend to.

Skaxis

Oct 25, 2003
Everett, WA
Visit site
It's a real thing tho... Gotta delete it if you cant join

However it may have gotten that way, the 2 "BR-Canyon" files are not accepted on the "other server". The version on BBF is not compatible with the one on Bloodrave. :-(

I have had the infamous .1%, .2%, .3%, .....1% etc. down load on one server.... (Cant remember which lol) and the ZiiiiiiiiiiiP100% download on the other as well... so if not matching them perhaps it is possible to put that 1 file on re-direct if it is not already there :p...

I have deleted that file many times now in response to version mis-match.