1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

boys and girls,keep them AOL cd's !

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ZenPirate, Feb 16, 2002.

1. ZenPirate

ZenPirate Living Legend (and moderator)

This kid had a cool way to use them for good.

2. Justin286

Justin286 Smooth Criminal

I remember a magazine way back when (~1996) that made a dress out of those old AOL floppies.

3. Papapishu

Papapishu 我是康

Like on that futurama episode where a giant ball of garbage is thretening to paste New New York...

"But suppose we sent a crew to plant an explosive precisely on the faultline between this mass of coffe-grounds and this deposit of America On-Line floppydisks" -Prof. Farnsworth...

:D

4. Assymilator

Assymilator No idea what to put here.

"I'm so thankful we're going this year, after 9/11," said Diana Burgess. "The spirit is going to be great there, especially this year, and I'm proud to be an American."

You're kid made a solar pizza oven. When asked how do you feel about it, the subject gets thrown off balance while this lady joins the usual cliche'.

5. Waffnuffly

Waffnuffly >:E

Screw solar microwaves, I use them for skeet shooting

6. Syri

Syri Who are you calling short?

AOL cds now come in DVD style cases! chuck the cd, keep the case :)