1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Bowe Bergdahl

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by TWD, Jun 2, 2014.

1. dragonfliet

dragonfliet I write stuffs

I'm sorry, but there are no facts that TWD posted. The US is not the international police force, and we were NOT holding them for any crimes. While those men may have done bad things, that isn't why they were in Guantanamo, they were there because they were fighting the US, in a war that both sides declared. This was a prisoner swap, and it was perfectly legal. Is it messy to see what people are willing to do to get soldiers back? Yes. Is this soldier an ideal one? Hell no. But it is neither the first nor only time we have gotten our hands a little dirty to bring our soldiers back, and while whether or not the US military should ever leave a soldier behind is something that people can have their own opinions about, the only facts show that this was legal, precedented and has been completely blown out of proportion for ridiculous partisan reasons.

2. Teridax

Teridax Fresh meat.

You know what they say about the pot calling the kettle black...

I did read what you said, and it was complete nonsense. If you actually read what I wrote, you would know that I read your posts. If people's posts are too long, why even bother replying with whiny crap like that? You do realize that you're the one who has had his head in the sand this entire time, right? You complain that no one has read anything you said, but then you didn't read what anyone else said. Don't be a hypocrite.

You say that you fought to protect people's rights to have opinions different than your own. Since you clearly didn't read what I said earlier, I'll say it again: either you believe that people have the right to be different or you believe they should get out and move to Germany because they don't agree with you. Pick one.

I wonder what it must be like for someone to have their head that far up their own ass.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2014
  3. TWD

TWD Cute and Cuddly

Sorry, I still have a rely coming. I just didn't want to be every other post anymore, and it's hard to write and provide sources on my phone.

4. cryptophreak

cryptophreak unbalanced

This has got to be the worst post I have ever read.

Let me also say, for purposes of entertainment, that while you have always lumped me in with the Democrats I am actually nowhere near them. If I am a Democrat then so are Noam Chomsky and David Graeber.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2014
  5. DeathBooger

DeathBooger Malcolm's Sugar Daddy

Watch this: I'm Hermskii. I make up shit because I'm blinded by hatred for something I don't really even understand. But I will always fight against the Liberals because they're all evil according to Fox News. Anyone that might disagree with me is obviously a Liberal spy, but I won't fall for it.

Hermskii, report to Texas. Oh, wait..........

6. Renegade Retard

Renegade Retard Defender of the newbie

Why do you guys insist on feeding the trolls? Ignore them, and they go away. It's Forums 101.

7. DeathBooger

I was bored.

Also, Plumb_Drumb never went away. He grows stronger with each passing moon.

8. Al

Al Reaper

9. AlCapowned

AlCapowned Member

[​IMG]

10. Jacks:Revenge

Jacks:Revenge ╠╣E╚╚O

11. DeathBooger

12. ambershee

ambershee Nimbusfish Rawks

This made me chuckle more than it should :(

13. Balton

Balton The Beast of Worship

sooo.... anyone feeling stupid now that this non-issue has resolved itself?

14. Selerox

Selerox COR AD COR LOQVITVR

He needs locking up in a small room with padded walls.

Jesus, I knew Hermskii was an idiot, but I didn't realise he was quite that froth-at-the-mouth, badger-punching, nun-stamping batshit crazy.

15. Al

Al Reaper

Crazy enough to put up creepy profiles of people who disagree with him on the Internet.

16. Jacks:Revenge

Jacks:Revenge ╠╣E╚╚O

yeah on his own forum that he operates in place of a personal diary...

17. dragonfliet

dragonfliet I write stuffs

Oh, wow. That is one of the creepiest/funniest things I've seen in a while.

18. -Jes-

-Jes- Tastefully Barking

About the closest thing you can get to an official internet badge of honor.

19. Nemephosis

Nemephosis Earning my Infrequent Flier miles

Wow, that is massively fucked up.

Side note, I like how TWD and I kind of mirror each other. We joined roughly the same time. When he started he was quiet and reserved, and I was the loud abrasive asshole. Over 14 years, I've mellowed out and he's become loud and abrasive. Nothing necessarily wrong with that, but just thought it was interesting to me.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2014
  20. M.A.D.X.W

M.A.D.X.W Active Member

He hasn't become loud and abrasive, he just cared about this issue. It's OK to care