botdirector & bothealer in Community Ed 2006?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Ironword300

Mar 2, 2016
In community edition 2006 there are two mutators, botdirector & bothealer, which come without documentation. In the *.int files botdirector says that you can order bots by "pointing to things" but offers no clue how, not even a command to get help in the console. Same with bothealer; it says "bots know first aid" and displays messages that they apparently say, but offers no way to implement any of this. And the bots certainly do not spontanteously give any first aid on their own! I ran a couple of botmatches and even popped a couple in the leg. They made no move to give first aid to themselves, each other, or me when shot by the enemy.

Anyone have an old zip of either of these with documentation? I'm not necessarily hopeful since I found an archive of botdirector on a download site and it didn't come with a readme, but thought I'd ask.