Bot accuracy?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Eridius

Oct 23, 2004
I don't know if this is a real bug or not, but it feels like the bots are much more accurate with the car machine guns (and other weapons too, but most noticible with car machine guns) than they ought to be. I don't know if Clone Bandits does anything with bot accuracy, but if you guys *do* then take a look at it. They almost *never* miss with the car machine guns even if I'm flipping them over with my rockets.

So like I said, I don't know if this is your fault or not, but if you are doing anything with bot accuracy, please look at it. My bots are only on Adept and they're much moer accurate than most humans.

Screech

Jul 11, 2004
I think that is pretty cool, hehe. actually makes fighting the bots worthwhile.

[off topic]hollib can you go to the chat room?

Screech

Jul 11, 2004
I doubt that CB has anything to do, alone, with the accuracy. That would be controlled by bot difficulty or by what version ut2k4 you are running (the bots got craploads better after one of the patches, i think).

naturally, i might be wrong

Aconite

Capt Midnight
Jun 23, 2004
I've noticed that but the bot preference for the sniper rifle (only on DeathValley for some reson) is more irritating. I quite like the bots' accuracy in the barracuda though because it makes up for their inability to use the moscowboy.