1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Borderlands Gameplay Performance and IQ

Discussion in 'News & Articles' started by hal, Nov 30, 2009.

1. hal

hal Dictator Staff Member

[H]ard|OCP matches Borderlands with 9 NVidia and AMD graphics cards to see if playing the game at high resolutions with NVidia cards is really "The Way It's Meant To Be Played"

2. Festering Anus

Festering Anus Cheeto Hans

Borderlands looks great on my 8800 GTS. OLD HARDWARE IS OLD

3. [NBK]Rattman

[NBK]Rattman Goo God

I also run it on absolute highest settings with a 8800 gts on a 22'

4. Darkdrium

Darkdrium 20% Cooler

I too run it on a 8800GTS on a 20" at 1680x1050.
    Framerate is far from perfect (I consider 60FPS to be perfect if it is maintained at all times, and this runs at about 40FPS average) but I disabled framerate smoothing and one frame thread lag in the .ini and it is now so much better than the choppiness I was getting before.
    All settings maxed.

5. Grobut

Grobut Комиссар Гробут

Pfft, i've got you all beat, i'm running it just fine maxed on my ancinet GF 7900! :D