BOOYA The best INF game played ever!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

HollowPoint

TBuildT mapper
Oct 21, 2000
WOW..it was a long time ago i had that much fun!
OK..i was killing around in DM-INF seberia when i suddenly hear a well known but feared sound........WAT? Noooo AARGGLL.......
A 1.5 mr high Skaarjlord atacked me from the back!
And what the f*uck is that?? a Titan? quess i'm dreaming or something!
Nope not at all..the server admin has downloaded a mod wich u can spawn anything u like!
DM-INF Siccily.......after a heavy firefight with 3 titans the remaining team members (3 killed imidiatly) are desparatly running for cover..chased by a Warlord and 1 Brute.
I quickly jumped behind the M50..just in time..7 (damn!) Skaarj warriors are running into our direction!
1 mr before our stronghold the last Skaarj dropped dead onto the floor..
But the Admin spawned 4 more Brutes behind us..me and one remaining team member fired desparatly onto the brutes....*click..click*..that was the last sound i ever heared..........

Ok..pretty ****ed up right? Hehehe..not realistic but
OH SO COOL!!!
JohnyBoy was with me on that server...ask him if u don't believe me!

Here's a shot! (note..my IF name = /DMS\«]BALLISTIC[»)

Wikkan

Dickhead Fulfilled!
Feb 15, 2001
LOL! We can all that SOB Illiusion for that enjoyable experience. I was on earlier on that server, and damn that was fun! Never really playing Unreal before, I was startled by the monsters at first, I was like, "whats this Unreal doing in my Inf?"

Things got good when I was playing Terrain, and several flying balls with arms starting shooting red flares at me, and I hopped onto the rotating turret at the far end of the train. Boom.

Tuttle INF

Hikeeba!
Dec 18, 2000
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

NO! NO! NOOOOOOOOO!

Oh **** I hated Unreal. Oh **** I hated it!

Go home Unreal!

Leave Infiltration alone!

PLEASE!

Shrap

Beaver
Oct 29, 2000
Yeah I downloaded Monster madness...
its really fun ...I play in deathmatch versus 0 bots and 25 monsters but the problem is : they attack each others ...what is the command to add in the monstermadness.int to tell them to aggressive only to other players ?
If anyone knows ...Please tell me ...its annoying finding only 3 monsters alive on a map ...
Thanks !

The_Fur

Back in black
Nov 2, 2000
www.rlgaming.com
Even though i completely hate any limits on realism, this may just be what INF need s till there are actual goals on the maps. Now there is an enemy to fight against something to keep things interesting.

Maybe i'll upgrade my inf yet.

DredDamo

Nov 30, 2000
www.damodred.net
wow...

I'm impressed Fur, I thought you were going to have a coronary about someone endorsing Unreal Monsters in INF, hehe...

I thought it was an interesting thing to do, but the admin on the server I inadvertently visited did a horrible mass spawn of those rocket launching monsters. Not fun when 30 of them all lined up to blow you up. Funny thing was the fact that they shoot ghosts (spectators) so you can fly around and draw their attention, LOL...now there's something useful to do after death!

[L]-Damodred