1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Bonuspack & Weaponpack 1.6.1 loadouts don't work

Discussion in 'General Infiltration Discussion' started by Ironword300, Apr 7, 2016.

1. Ironword300

Ironword300 Member

OK, I'm going to pm gopostal re his offer to make me a custom Monster-Hunt mutator (post https://forums.beyondunreal.com/threads/monster-hunt-in-infiltration.204622/). But it's probably not going to work until I get one problem ironed out: From the very beginning since I installed Weaponpack 1.6.1, I can't get any weapons to load out except the core Inf 2.9 (often called, I gather, "vanilla").

I installed Psycotex at the same time; maybe that has something to do with it?

2. Stinkmarder

Stinkmarder [JgKdo]

Do you have the Weapon Pack mutator enabled in the INF menu?

3. Ironword300

Ironword300 Member

Yup. And just to be safe, I got rid of everything else except the bonuspack & unhandgunfix & new grenades (required for various parts of the weaponpacks). Still no joy; and the odd thing is that summoning is not affected. Can still summon all the weaponpack & bonus weapons, just not load them out.

4. chuckus

chuckus Can't stop the bum rush.

Did you install the Community Edition version of infiltration to begin with? If you did, then there's no need to install the bonus weapons back or Psychtexture pack as they are already included and may cause some conflicts.

5. Ironword300

Ironword300 Member

No, I had not. However, because it's pretty clear that my install was bolloxed, I went ahead and reinstalled clean from the ground up, and this time I did use Community Edition (2013). With no alterations of any kind--just the clean install--I've got weapon loadouts back, but also have a major new problem which I consider even worse. It's wholly different, though, so needs a different thread.