Bombed city Beta author....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

farrp

Nov 25, 1999
Visit site
First off i'd like to say, great map!! One of the best i've seen. But it runs slow on my PII 300 64MB RAM V3 3000. Also, it's much too big for online play. Please cut this map down to a smaller size.
I love the tables that are turned over, the military vehicles, the staircases outside, the ally's, the dock, and the chunks of the buildings lying in rubble. GREAT JOB!!
Also, I would add one or two stationary guns (Beppos stuff) looking out a window and down some off the allyways. Choose 'good' 'often traveled' areas of the map to place these guns. This should make the map, damn near perfect and playable on slower machines. As before, great job. Don't quit making maps, keep us updated.

Kisel /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

theRaVeN

Feb 21, 2000
US
Visit site
Well, all I wanna say is that the old one that had the wierd scary echo kicked ass!
I would like it too look more darkish and the city to me doesnt look that bombed, the old one was alot more realistick to me anyways. Please if possible add a little acho and make the sky darker. And the stationary guns wouldnt be that good in that map. The people would always know someone was going for it and would just sit and wait for them to get near the gun and blow there shit up!.

[This message has been edited by theRaVeN (edited 02-23-2000).]