BlueSniper?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BlueSniper

if today was yesterday, what's tomarrow?
Mar 6, 2001
Yep. its true. the amazing misspell master and flame resistant BlueSniper has returned. Now that I have gone through a few things in life, I have come to seek refuge for a few weeks now that my life almost went to ****. wadid I miss?

Kibbles-N-Bits

Dec 7, 1999
wadid I miss?

Answer: The Following... (in no particular order, as usual)

- Rogue Rants
- Balli Rants
- Pointless Rants
- Several Arguements
- 300+ pointless posts
- 5 unsupported conclusions
- one example of flawed circular reasoning
- several uses of the word 'fuck'
- a couple of 'shit' and a hella lot of 'damn'
- file attachments not worth viewing
- 40 or so one-liners
- 3 decent threads
- my computer crashing and burning

yurch

Swinging the clue-by-four
May 21, 2001
USA, Maryland.
Visit site
yes, don't forget the various anime and PS2 pimpage.
Not to mention a whole lotta tasteless and unimaginative pics on various world events :hmm:
not to mention a little mutator I made...

RagingSpamster

Sep 22, 2001
Visit site
yeah, what he said. :D

STANDARD DISCLAIMER:

SPAM and the Internet

You've probably seen, heard or even used the term "spamming" to refer to the act of sending unsolicited commercial email (UCE), or "SPAM" to refer to the UCE itself. Following is our position on the relationship between UCE and our trademark SPAM.

Use of the term "SPAM" was adopted as a result of the Monty Python skit in which a group of Vikings sang a chorus of "SPAM, SPAM, SPAM . . . " in an increasing crescendo, drowning out other conversation. Hence, the analogy applied because UCE was drowning out normal discourse on the Internet.

We do not object to use of this slang term to describe UCE, although we do object to the use of our product image in association with that term. Also, if the term is to be used, it should be used in all lower-case letters to distinguish it from our trademark SPAM, which should be used with all uppercase letters.

This slang term does not affect the strength of our trademark SPAM. In a Federal District Court case involving the famous trademark STAR WARS owned by LucasFilms, the Court ruled that the slang term used to refer to the Strategic Defense Initiative did not weaken the trademark and the Court refused to stop its use as a slang term. Other examples of famous trademarks having a different slang meaning include MICKEY MOUSE, to describe something as unsophisticated; TEFLON, used to describe President Reagan; and CADILLAC, used to denote something as being high quality.

Position Statement on "Spamming"

We oppose the act of "spamming" or sending unsolicited commercial e-mail (UCE). We have never engaged in this practice, although we have been victimized by it. If you have been one of those who has received UCE with a return address using our website address of SPAM.com, it wasn't us. It's easy and commonplace for somebody sending UCE to simply adopt a fake header ID, which disguises the true source of the UCE and makes it appear that it is coming from someone else. If you have or do receive UCE with this header ID, please understand that it didn't come from us.

Other "SPAM" Websites

This is the one and only official SPAM Website, brought to you by the makers of SPAM Luncheon Meat. All of the others have been created by somebody else. We are not associated with those other websites and are not responsible for their content. As a Company, we are opposed to content that is obscene, vulgar or otherwise not "family friendly." We support positive family values and you can count on us for "safe surfing" by your children.

Thank you for visiting the official SPAM Website!

Last edited:

BlueSniper

if today was yesterday, what's tomarrow?
Mar 6, 2001
you think THATS bad, jeezeze! you should see him at home!

Paul: Hey dad!
Sam: I'm proud of you son!
Paul: why?
Sam: DAMNIT, BOY! DONT TALK BACK!!
Paul: okay....
Sam: go get me a beer, son.
Paul: okay...

the vrrc

noexistant user
Jun 16, 2001
Visit site
LAMO!

Uh.... you missed the "Word Documents".... lots of funny things in those threads. My sig has the link to the lastest one.

itskeiagain

Adept
Mar 12, 2001
Originally posted by Snake13
RagingHamster RagingSamster! AHHH MAJOR CONFUSION

Holy CRAP!! I thought that they were the same people, and I was imagining two separate identities! Now I can have a decent sleep.
Thank you. :D

Battosai

The Great Southern Thread Killer
Jun 6, 2001
Roaming
Originally posted by ragingsamster
now go clean your room :D
I cleaned my room...Can i have BS's allowance???
If so send one dollar to Happy Dude
care of Happy dood 1642 evergreen terrace
:D