Bit of philosophy, anyone??

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
M

Mr Shambler

Yes that game-orientated site with a difference, TEAMShambler FPS Demos and Discussion ( http://www.team-sh.dircon.co.uk/ ), is at it again. Getting bored with IRC chats about Q3A, maps, and genitals, Shambler has boldly posted a lengthy IRC chat log debating the continuation of the mind after death!! Is the mind just a collection of constituent parts?? Can Unrealers handle such intense subjects?? Only time will tell...

------------------
Unreal, Na Pali and custom map speedrun demos at
TEAMShambler FPS Demos and Discussion

The Shambler also reviews Unreal SP levels at Nali City

Taskmaster

Godlike - I like God
Nov 29, 1999
www.geocities.com
Intense? Ha, I laugh at you. Go read "The Thread" for some intense debate about God and heaven... continuation of the mind... really.

/~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif We can handle it!

bullet2.gif

I declare myself to be the self-annointed voice of reason for PuF! Opinions expressed by Taskmaster are not necessarily those of Planet Unreal! :)

Taskmaster

Godlike - I like God
Nov 29, 1999
www.geocities.com
"The Thread" is the See you, see me... thread with nearly 500 posts on it. Gets hot about page 16 I think...

bullet2.gif

I declare myself to be the self-annointed voice of reason for PuF! Opinions expressed by Taskmaster are not necessarily those of Planet Unreal! :)