1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Big Clapper 2

Discussion in 'General Infiltration Discussion' started by Anrky, Apr 6, 2001.

1. Anrky

Anrky Frag you... Frag you very much...

Has anybody gotten this map to work properly on a dedicated server?

LosPescados do you think you could make a non KeeKUT weather version? the problems seems to be there.

2. UTProphet

UTProphet Trial By Fire

Make sure KeekUT.u is in your ServerPackages in your ini. That might be the problem

3. Anrky

I have read the instructions... they don't work, the map does play, just SEVERLY lagged cause the server is in this repeeating loop in the console 500+ ping with 30-75% packetloss cause of what it does to the server. I can play it online fine with a non-dedicated server, but with a dedicated server. CRAP.

and i love Big Clapper too

4. Dangerous10K

Dangerous10K Armed and as always Dangerous

they need a big clapper day version that would be cool

5. Los Pescados

Los Pescados Infiltration Team Member

Now why would we want more than there already is, D10K? As far as more versions, I'm afraid not. You start putting out all these versions of the map, then it becomes a BIG mess.

That map NEEDS the rain. I dunno what's up with the lag on a dedicated server. It's something that KeeK should look in to.. I use roughly 12 rain generators on the map, but like you said, it works fine when the server is a listen server, so we'll see what happens, I guess.

Mike

6. Anrky

The problem is almost no servers have it up online...

I don't want losts of versions i just want one without the rain.

Rename it to INF-BigClapper2rainless for all I care... you did great work but nobody can play it properly. You might not have done the work at all.