1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

-[BHS]-Firewall :

Discussion in 'Original Unreal Tournament' started by lunchblaze, Sep 25, 2000.

1. lunchblaze

lunchblaze Codlike

we were on a DOM server this weekend when i went godlike (my very first)!

anyway, you were on the other team, and it was mostly scrubs and one or two mObots, so you were the only really good player there (Rakka had just left).

just wanted to say thanks for not coming over to my side of the map and ruining my party (which i was fully expecting the whole time). very cool.

sincerely,
    Betty Humpter, DDS, Esq.

out.

2. (BoD) nepenthe

(BoD) nepenthe Sayee Lo

Hi!:) I'm not Firewall, but congratulations on the godlike, man!

3. NextoneX

NextoneX New Member

LoL @ Signature..

4. 8-4-7-2

8-4-7-2 New Member

Not wanting to start another Eternaty thread, I have only one question:
    Is this really a tribute to the (in)famous thread, as you hinted in another thread?

But anyways: congratulations for godlike!

5. lunchblaze

lunchblaze Codlike

thanks for the congrats (even though, i wasn't really patting myself on the back, believe me, i suck balls)!

8-4-7-2,
    not really sure what you're talking about. i did reference being able to make logs like the first officer in a poop thread, but as far as Betty Humpter, that's just a name i've been using lately.

is there a Betty Humpter reference in the stirshep etornety thread? it's so freakin long, and i came across it real late, so i didn't read the whole thing.

Sincerely,
    Anita Hummer, MD.

out.

6. 8-4-7-2

8-4-7-2 New Member

Ok, forget it! I meant "out".

I can't remember a first officer in the poop thread we have on in the Eternaty thread.

And in the poop thread you said sth like "I wish I could make logs like this guys". I tought you meant us. I'm getting megalomanaic...

Forget it!

7. -[BHS]-Redfrost

-[BHS]-Redfrost Adept

See lunchblaze...isn't DOM fun?? :)

8. lunchblaze

lunchblaze Codlike

only when rakka leaves! :)

seriously though,
    i really do like the pace of dom. not quite as hectic as ffadm, but i can get into a good rythm in the dom matches.

i know there's the big thing about ctf being better than dom and all that, an i don't even want to get that one started, but for me, it's all about getting into a rythm, which i can't usually do in ctf. but that's mainly b/c i defend (sort of) in ctf, so i spawn, get lots of guns, tool around the base for a while, then before i can get anything happening, i'm being mowed by the oppositions offense (on the roost and swine anyway). i just can't seem to ramp up my attack mode fast enough.

i'm burned on DM, and i like ctf alot, dom is pretty new to me though so i've been doing that alot lately. i said alot alot in that last sentence.

anyway, i always enjoy playing with/against you guys.

sincerely,
    Micheal Torricehurts, Playa Hata at large.

out.

9. -[BHS]-Firewall

-[BHS]-Firewall New Member

No problem. I think I was on the other side getting an unstoppable so I got to thank you for not ruining my party.
    ;)

10. Mrukk

Mrukk Inhuman

lol - so I was playing on a 3-team DOM server the other night. I was alone on one team with about 10 other humans on the other two teams. I had a rampage and two unstoppables... just like you lunch I was playing against Firewall - our paths crossed but not too often... anyway - here is the sad part. On one unstoppable I was four away from the godlike with almost no health left. I was running towards the shieldbelt with no one in sight. All was well till I was about one step from the SB and I was killed by a single lucky enforcer shot from a damn bot!! :(

I'll never forget that moment as long as I live :( If it had been Fire who killed me it would have been fair enough, but a damn bot... boohoo