1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BeyondUnreal Welcomes Capture

Discussion in 'News & Articles' started by hal, Jun 23, 2003.

1. hal

hal Dictator Staff Member

We'd like to extend a warm welcome (or welcome back for those of you who have been around a long time) to Capture. You can browse around the content or register (free) and really take advantage of what they have to offer: Article comments, Walkthrough comments, clan database, and more. Here's a portion of the mission statement that will give you an idea of what to expect from Capture:

2. Zenny

Zenny I'm gonna steal your girlfriend.

/me hugs hal

3. MÆST

MÆST Active Member

I remember capture ... it'd be cool if there was still a UT CTF section as I don't play 2k3.

4. BangOut

BangOut ...smells like groin.

The colors hurt my eyes

I wonder if they still have my interview on there

5. Zenny

Zenny I'm gonna steal your girlfriend.

well. A UT section be great - but i never got into UT ONline. So if someone volunteered to support it ~ it could be done and BangOut no, Zaccix lost all the content or it'd still be there.

6. BangOut

BangOut ...smells like groin.

bwaaaaa! ok :) good luck