BeyondUnreal and Epic Teamup For Titan Giveaway!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

[NBS]Rama

Dec 5, 2004
I used to play UT99, UT2k3, and UT2k4 but never made the leap to UT3. I don't own it and now I have time to play... so, hook me up!

spindoctor

Mar 2, 2009
i just bought the ut3 black edition which is on sale on steam right now so i'd like to withdraw my name from the contest. congratulations to the winners and gj to beyondunreal for a nice contest :)

Willie_Stroker

Mar 2, 2009
Ok remove me from the contest if it isn't over yet, I just bought it on the steam weekend deal :) But it won't let me download becasue of the busy servers :(

thomasfn

Mar 5, 2009
Hope it's not too late ;)

Played UT Game of the year and some other UT demos, would be nice to get the full version :D

hit92

Mar 5, 2009
Hi guys i'm new and i heard about this giveaway and decided to join. I really want to try UT3 i will play online with you if i get it. :)

just got my account activated and didn't think the first part would count so i added this part :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.