BeyondUnreal and Epic Teamup For Titan Giveaway!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleFlower

Jun 14, 2000
NL
www.fce2.de
Hi everybody !
Anyone remembers me ?
My old account is still working !!!! :D
Register date: June 2000. Nine years already ...

I used to play UT a lot. I bought it December 1st 1999. I wasted 2 years playing CTF. I've played a little UT2003, but it wasn't my game. Especially since CTF was a lot less popular than it was in UT99.

I still consider myself a member of my old UT clan. Respawn Inc. I've still kept in contact and read and posted on our clanforum for all those years. Wowbagger, who is a regular poster here, and clanmate of Respawn Inc, pointed me to this thread. He really wants all of his old clanmates to start playing UT3. I hope he gets what he wants. :)

Ludlum

Mar 4, 2009
A free game that actually is very good, and I don't have it!! Do I need to say more? =P

Oh, first post here too. Been checking out the main site for a while though.
And gratz on the winners!!

chamalkan

Mar 4, 2009
I am fighting a feeling, don't want it to be.
Because I know I'll be hurt, just wait and see.
I am hidding a feeling, I've buried it deep.
It's trying to get out, costing me sleep.
I don't fall in love, I wish that was true.
Love can be great, but it sure can suck too.
In the ocean of her eyes my heart is sinking
Thinking if I could say it, but just thinking.
Making promises about what path I'll take.
Promises that I know I will break.
Late at night, when time is standing still
I'm not afraid that she won't, I'm afraid that she will

Shadowhaxor

FraGGing your A$$ east to west.
Nice. This would be enough to pull me out of UT retirement. I've shut down my 5 servers and site once UT2003/UT2004 started dying and didn't even purchase UT3 (though my soul wanted to). Ever since I've been trapped in the even that is Quake Live beta/Quake Live.

Save me!

john814

Mar 2, 2009
Romania
Hi everybody !
I used to play UT a lot. I bought it December 1st 1999. I wasted 2 years playing CTF. I've played a little UT2003, but it wasn't my game. Especially since CTF was a lot less popular than it was in UT99.

Yeah, not many people were playing UT2003 CTF online, which was weird because the CTF map selection was quite good. I've had some of the most intense CTF experiences ever on maps like Geothermal and LostFaith. Sadly, those maps weren't too popular in UT2004 either. Eh, the good old days... :D

-=WolverinE=-

Apr 16, 2006
Great initiative guys! I hope this gets to the people, who can't afford the game. :)
(already have it obviously)

Status
Not open for further replies.