1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Beta testers

Discussion in 'General Infiltration Discussion' started by smeerkat, Feb 2, 2006.

1. smeerkat

smeerkat Hello, old friend...

I'm still a long way from releasing my map, but I was just wondering who would be interested in play-testing my INF map, and if there are any servers that would host it for a short time? :)

2. Vega-don

Vega-don arreté pour detention de tomate prohibée

yeah dont worry about that. ;)

3. geogob

geogob Koohii o nomimasu ka?

You might want to ask Odie for server support. He always was a keen beta testing supporter.

4. Pipe_Dream

Pipe_Dream 3-time World Champion Bowler

I'll play!!!!

5. {GD}Odie3

{GD}Odie3 You Give Odie a Boner

As Geo says, I'l be happy to help you out. While I am not currently running a Inf Server I can fire one up with proper notice for a new Map.

Just PM me here or at GD forums. Hopefully I'll get a email on a new PM here [seems that these forums do not always send a email].

Last edited: Feb 3, 2006
  6. Lemon.fr

Lemon.fr SkaarjFruit

French Riviera Server would be proud to provide help to any mapper, coder, people that bring hopes to community :)

7. smeerkat

smeerkat Hello, old friend...

Hi everyone,

The "alpha" version of my map has been sent to my play-testers, to verify that there are no missing packages. :)

If everything's okay, I'll be sending the zip to Odie and Lemon, hopefully we can arrange a private online playtesting session.

"alpha" means pre-beta, so it is a "no-frills" version of the map. All the game elements are there (objectives, pathnodes, playerstarts) and the buildings are in place. But there's not much in the way of decorations, and the lighting needs to be tweaked considerably.

I need feedback from experienced INF players, regarding the gameplay. If you like the map, then I'll make a more polished "beta" version. :)

8. Vega-don

Vega-don arreté pour detention de tomate prohibée

good news.

no need for private beta test lol with lemon server we tested awful buggy maps with everyone online:D