[BETA] Addon Release Switch Flip

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

G.Lecter

Registered Tester
Dec 31, 2004
Spain
www.oscarcrego.com
I think this one only will be really useful in inverted-jail maps... (JB-Chrome...)
- Description is wrong, It says: If a match goes to overtime because of a tie... :D
- I say the same as with the other add-on: Add a visual thing around the switches; and an option to modify the blocking time would be nice too... ;)

_Lynx

Strategic Military Services
Staff member
Dec 5, 2003
Moscow, Russia
beyondunreal.com
There's no blocking time - it's all straightforward. When the opposing team jail door is open, you can't release. Door closed - switch closes. But I need to add some anticamper mechanism.

tarquin

design is flawed
Oct 11, 2000
UK
www.planetunreal.com
How about using the same blocking graphic as for the Overtime Add-on?

AFAIK the idea is for these new add-ons to be included in the next release of Jailbreak 2004, so the resources can be shared in the JBToolbox package.

BTW, do you have CoreDev and CVS access, Lynx?

_Lynx

Strategic Military Services
Staff member
Dec 5, 2003
Moscow, Russia
beyondunreal.com
BTW, when I understood that I'll need to use the same blocker class in both addons, I thought of creating a separate package containing that blocker. May be it can be added to JBToolbox?