Best XMP joke/moment eva!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Softice/MASM reverse engineer
Dec 29, 2003
The Netherlands
www.6000068.tk
Your best XMP joke/moment/situation eva!

Sure this
lurk.gif
lurking of me is gonna get me
f-banned.gif
someday but still... i wonder what's ur best XMP joke ever? A 5 people gutblow?

ola.gif

(go for it :) they are all lined up)

Just checked my screenies but just dun have any real funny ones.
f-crying2.gif

BUT i remember that one from a few days ago on Rampant... he supposed to be the fastest ranger in the game... he was outa ammo... comes rushin in the arti room just when i played forcewall a bit. I only placed about 40... every exit/entry was triple closed (even the repair/reload/healing pads).

Except the the arti node and the middle front door... but that one i just hacked after his ass got in there. So i walk in... and i see him rush from left to right bouncing off the forcewalls. No way out... lol... seriously.. i saw him run/jump from left to right at LEAST 5 times: "MAMMY I WANNA GO HOME!"
f-roofle.gif

So i said "LMAO... man indeed ur fast!"
(not gonna mention his name lol since he EXIT the server in shame)

Tell ur story... post ur screenie... MAKE US LAUGH (please)

Last edited:

[LNS]Jubei

DeMoN HuNTeR
Jan 22, 2004
okay let me tell you all a story of a game i had on myu once, I still have to laugh if i think about it. we were losing,red team had all 4 gens on garden and we just hacked our deploy back to regain middlefield,so me and the other hacker jump in our raptor and suddenly there was a ranger yelling i need a ride,we stop to let him hop on the raptor,guess what he does. He gets in front of the raptor and doing his taunt with the hand waving thing,i mean it was hilarious :lol: it's these kind of things that keep me in xmp,i just love it.

BaRrOw

DA HOOCH!!
Jan 23, 2004
www.dark-democracy.com
My fav has to be the time that a tech on the enemy team on some no-name server got a monster kill, killing 2 arti carriers, from a forcewall coming up as they passed through it coming outta the node =p

[Shadow]Aksen

=vD=Aksen
Mar 18, 2004
Shot00238.jpg

Look at the ping.

And this was during a scrim, too, right outside my base.

Anyway, I'm not bragging here... with ping of 300~400, it was a stroke of luck. We were circling eachother firing everything we had for about a minute before I was lucky enough to pull off that shot. Mantik is a good player, it would have been luck if I killed him with a ping of 30. :)

Last edited:

Mantik

Master Beta
Apr 2, 2004
Philthy
LOL I remember that, I'd see a red shot 40 feet to my left, where I was about 3-4 seconds ago because of the lag, I'm sure he saw the same thing.. ew it was nuts.

[Shadow]Aksen

=vD=Aksen
Mar 18, 2004
yeah, it was an interesting fight. Two rangers, ~300 ping, both carrying artifacts. And here I accidentally click somewhere in the wrong direction and HEADSHOT! cool, thanks god.

SwiftPaladin

Boing!
Feb 4, 2004
San Jose, CA
the funniest was probably when me and another ranger were coming home in garden, being pursuited by a tech and a gunner behind us, each of us with an artifact ready to end the game. We rapidly opened one of the node's side doors and as soon as we both walked in, a tech was setting up some force walls behind the doors...next thing I know, the tech and both of us were dead on the floor because of the force walls, the enemy tech and gunner enter, recover both artifacts, steal ours, take raptor, and take off and win....such a sad and yet funny moment in XMP...F*cking tech had to be placing the force walls!!!

Oh yeah, another funny one is when sHcL's slow blows you up with mines, and follows to taunt your dead body, attempting rape

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
The funniest moment for me was release day, watching XMP try to save a crappy and dying Unreal 2. :D

It's just too bad XMP is also going that way, it should have been a hell of a lot more. DAMN YOU ATARI!! *shakes fist*

Oh_Duh

{NB}Tenacity
Feb 24, 2004
My first time playing I was in Rampant I had stolen the last artifact and was on my way back to our base.

I was totally lost and some guy kept saying 'follow me' and believe me I was trying. I didn't know how to jump like he was and I couldn't keep up.

He was being very patient and kept coming back for me and saying 'follow me'. I kept trying and he kept coming back.

We finally got into the base and every time he dodged around a corner I lost track of him. I accidently fell into a hole and he jumped in with me. 'follow me', 'follow me', he kept saying, but i could not for the life of me get out of that hole the way he could.

Finally he just shot me took the artifact and registered it and won the match. I just laughed my head off because he had been very patient with me the whole time. It was a very good learning experience and I was just glad that our team won.

I have just loved this game ever since and have tried to help out new guys the way I was helped.

(I just shoot the new guys and take there arties...... its great!)

Just Kidding, settle down already ;) :lol: ;)

Last edited:

Softice/MASM reverse engineer
Dec 29, 2003
The Netherlands
www.6000068.tk
BaRrOw said:
My fav has to be the time that a tech on the enemy team on some no-name server got a monster kill, killing 2 arti carriers, from a forcewall coming up as they passed through it coming outta the node =p

LMAO i love that one! Door kills, forcewall kills... LMAO LMAO

Shadow Aksen said:
Look at the ping

ROLF poor them!

Oh_Duh said:
He was being very patient and kept coming back for me and saying 'follow me'. I kept trying and he kept coming back.

Master example of being 31337! G1

Last edited:

takwu

cXp coder Tak®
Feb 5, 2004
www.mif.vu.lt
man i cant remember all the cbp map names... you know the really dark one, with jugg behind hacked garage doors in base.
me and a teamate hacked one of those jugg doors in the enemy base, an emeny spotted us from outside, so we quickly went in. Door slammed behind us... "someone was crushed by Tak®"

In QuietShrine, I was in a raptor going thru the side route. I saw an enemy ranger waiting for me on the other side, so I got out of raptor, switched on the sniper scope. Blood came pouring into the view. "Tak® killed himself" Note to self: don't start sniping when car is rolling.

[DF]phalanx

bgutblower=true
Aug 15, 2002
manchester uk
Visit site
funny moment
the 10 k i got while having a 200+ ping
fragged 42 players 5 harbingers and a jugger :0
or the game where the enemy had cloudbase the enemy tried to use it as an arti route only to find me fragging thier raptors when the got there 9 raptor kills by the end

[[Vash]]

.:Player:.
Feb 16, 2004
Florida
www.nobullclan.org
Cloudbase: great place to be. I was coming out of Blue base. Red had take over last night, and I do mean taken over. I got capped before I would get to the central part. So like I said, I'm walking out and **BAM** gutblowed :mad: . Apparently one of the [pet] guys was waiting for me to come out :( . Forgive me it's early and I don't remember who it was. Either way it was funny as hell.

[DF]phalanx

bgutblower=true
Aug 15, 2002
manchester uk
Visit site
hehe
i do that occasionally

i got one. i grabeed an arti (killed an enemy arti carrier round the back of the base jumped back over the wall) got in the raptor i had left there and started reversing out then an enemy started jumping forwards shooting the shotgun at me i thought f**k let go of the reverse button and activated the boost the raptor lunged forward gut blowing the guy then i left and capped

OPFAN

EVERY THING IS FODDER
Feb 24, 2004
I gutbloewed my self and an enimy tech last night on {x} clans server :eek:

PF Prophet

Dec 9, 2003
300 ping and ur complaining whaaa i rarly see beter then 270 ping and normly 280-320
yet i do aite :)

even get some close in jumping snipes in like earler tonight when i got into it with a gunner jump sniped him 2x he died (close in fighting) then he dose same thing agin and i get him AGIN happens 3 times finly he asks how the hell i can do that with such a ****ty ping LOL
told him it was HAX...AIMBOTS and 1337 HAXORZ SKILL :p

he laughed and tryed it agin killing us bought with a point blank fire nade LOL

wagwannadon

Banned
Apr 17, 2004
wagwannadon
i once got into a juggernaut and shot anywhere and it shot my own teammate and it said fragged player fragged artifact carrier carrying artifact fragged hacker defended icon node headshot . for this i got minus 1.500 approxamatly

Status
Not open for further replies.