Best UT/Unreal total conversions

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

matroxx

May 7, 2010
I just installed UT/Unreal from my old CD's and i would like to know some good total conversions to play.:rolleyes:

Ghoulz

Feb 7, 2009
Ehhh.... I really don't know the difference between a total conversion and a bigger than normal mod.

matroxx

May 7, 2010
I found a lot of mods, but i'm looking for total conversions. Also, i found lot's of links.

Ghoulz

Feb 7, 2009
Well, it seems the only good ones are infiltration and tactical ops. What's wrong with big non-conversions?

awergh

Apr 12, 2008
Havent really played any of them but these are the ones I know of and have:
Infiltration, Marathon Resurrection, Tactical Ops, Unreal Fortress, Strike Force

Skillz

ut-files.com
Nov 29, 2003
www.planetmonsterhunt.com
Ehhh.... I really don't know the difference between a total conversion and a bigger than normal mod.

A total conversion shares nothing with UT, except the engine. All characters, weapons, levels, textures, music, etc.. is all replaced to give the impression that you are playing a completely different game.

Kerr Avon

Jan 22, 2008
I don't really know of any total conversions, sorry, but I'd definitely recommend:

Weapon Factory,
Unreal Fortress,
Mr Bond's Perfect Dark mod (and also download the various Goldeneye maps).