1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Best mousepads for G5 users for UT2k4?

Discussion in 'Unreal Tournament 2003/2004' started by randyannie, Mar 11, 2006.

1. snoogans460

snoogans460 Unreal Junkie since 56K UT on Dreamcast

*waves finger* :( ;)

2. ALG

ALG Gallardo

I tried the waxpaper pad and now my g5's feet get all gunky.

3. T2A`

T2A` I'm dead.

4. EggBoy

EggBoy New Member

lol the paper I used doesnt do that, but actually I used baking paper not wax paper so maybe that is why.

5. BeMyMonkey

BeMyMonkey Village Idiot

Meh, how do you get your baking paper to stay on the table? I tried double-sided tape but it just comes off again... Wondering if maybe I should just sand down the surface of my desk to get rid of the gloss... that would be perfect... :D

6. EggBoy

EggBoy New Member

I just taped the baking paper onto the front of an old overhead transparency and lay that on my desk using ordinary cello-tape. Seems like the transparency has enough friction with the desk to avoid most sliding, but i put a couple more pieces of tape on it anyway.

7. randyannie

randyannie Prozac

Nice SG in your avatar BeMyMonkey!!!:rockon: